k guys.......m leaving too...its 5 in the morning...will sleep now...lol

And read my ff!!
Comment!! on both fb and the ff!!!

*belan*
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ nitz sweet dreams
@ hinna yaar mujhe nahin paata sab log pooch rehe thi toh main bhi poochi lol ๐Ÿคฃ
@ rooj aww man and our friendship was going soooo well๐Ÿคฃ
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shilpa: oh that...yea will try to find it...ill have to download it in the end...

@ Vatty: ok dear...Good Neend!!!

and guys i gotta go too...have work to do...

bye all!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Oh yeah it got a bit too much for me...i think i quit the show around the time Gurmeet got ill and wasnt shooting...it propa bored me around then and yep that was the end of it ๐Ÿ˜†
HAHAHA i know what you mean me too i keep going IF-FB-IF-FB-IF ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG!! You guys stuck there for a long time then!! I too actually left when she was getting married to Dev!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I know that was too quick but nothing in that show clicked me..
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Vatty Byeee! Nice to talk to you properly for the first time ever ๐Ÿคฃ Sweet KY dreams! :D
@Rafia ๐Ÿคฃ lmao you crack me up..but i think they're on about the KY gr8 mag photshoot pics cos they got deleted from tinpic..iv got them saved on my comp..ill send it to everyone ๐Ÿ˜†
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@rooj: Byyeee!! Good Neend.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Vatz: I cant like ur posts anymore.. It says this:

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours

@Nitya: even me am here since soo long!! Nearly 5 five hrz now.. Goodluck studying.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@all: Are we allowed to exceed 150 pages??

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
OMG!! You guys stuck there for a long time then!! I too actually left when she was getting married to Dev!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I know that was too quick but nothing in that show clicked me..[/QUOTE]
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ married to dev? wasnt that like the 1st episode or something?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ vats good neend, actually hun its ur morning so good dreamz until u have tpo get up
@ natty hahah u didnt stick with it at all, it did get good, mann is really sweet too sweet and correct thats why i like our burthal he's more real
@ rooj ok see u later
man ive been here for like 5 hrs too gonna go eat  soon then when i come back ill read the ff vats ๐Ÿคฃ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys whats uppppppp๐Ÿค—
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

OMG!! You guys stuck there for a long time then!! I too actually left when she was getting married to Dev!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I know that was too quick but nothing in that show clicked me..

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ married to dev? wasnt that like the 1st episode or something?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol!! ๐Ÿ˜† ROFL Yeah I know I guess it was just the first week, I saw then I left.. I was like used to ask my sis as to what happened in that show but never saw it again!! ROFL My sis and cousin loves geet!! And I wonder what they love in it!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†