Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

@Nitya: Gosh girl I agree!! KW is soo cute!! Soo right!! I had never seen him before, but when entered DMG as Sid!! πŸ€— I was like fida on him!! I fell in love with him!! And later on his character was butchered soo badly that I hated DMG thn!! 😑

I know right! I loved him with Tamanna..they both looked so freakin' cute together! I actually wanted him with Naina but Tamanna was nice too.
And then I liked him with Ridz but she became a...khae;tiohshf πŸ˜†

I actually think his was the only character that wasn't butchered. Armaan and Ridz definitely were! ):
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok the analysis pics are just too good...Hina add them too!!!
plz!?
thanks!

and btw guys KT was trying to have self control. πŸ€£

oh and YM is hot and sensual as ever!

Edited: did someone pm DD about a new thread?
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nitz:

Look woman...U and me decided we are sharing anyways...so don't go there again🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ Hina: i was their fan too!!! man i wanted them to get together too but not as much as Yasharan!

and yea u have permission to add her

Nattie here is a Sajan fan!!!

@ Vatsu: sorry will comment on the other ones...

Haha Rooj!! But I love Mayur in season 1, they were the best, I never liked Sajan then.. But in season 2 it went oppostie!! I started loving Sajan and Mayur toh wasnt shown until late.. So I loved both couples!! I was a big time fan of both couples!! I wanted both the reel couples to become REAL!! And one of them did, Love Monaya!! And yeps now my only wish is YashaRan to get together!!! πŸ˜ƒ
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Haha!! Right initial dmg days were great!! Atul subhankar and rahul muskaan i loved!! Never liked Gurmeet sorry.. 😳 Dont know why I never liked the show Geet!! 😳 Hhehe.. I startd watching it for Drashti as I loved her as Muskaan but then I just left after some time.. 😳

Aaah i miss those days! :)
Lol it's ok im over him i dont mind you saying anything about him now πŸ˜†
Yeah i used to watch Geet too...quite obsessively actually but then totally lost interest and was like Odhani is the one for meeeee :D πŸ˜†
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Rooj haha i was going to put those photoshoot pics in anyway...i read some pages ago you wanted hot KY 🀣

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Aaah i miss those days! :)
Lol it's ok im over him i dont mind you saying anything about him now πŸ˜†
Yeah i used to watch Geet too...quite obsessively actually but then totally lost interest and was like Odhani is the one for meeeee :D πŸ˜†

omg exactly the same here ask my sister i used to obsess with geet then i got bored esp when she misunderstands him thinking he wants to get married to her to save his brother bluh bluh and got into odhani and never looked back
man i keep dissapearing off to fb u girls are interesting lol
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hinna send them to me too please!!!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Nattie: yea u told me but still....at least u love them both...

@ Hina: yes plz do...i can't wait now!
and plz send me the pics...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kaun yahan pe Karan Wahi ki baat kar raha hai.....................i loveeee  him since Remix days...............kitna cute banda hai............par afsoos na use sahi roles mil rahe hain na sahi co-stars.......

u know wat dere was a guy in my clg who looked just like him,...phir kya main to Karan Wahi (at dat time i knew him as Ranveer Shishodiya) ko usme dekh  uspe lattoo ho gaye..........my crush, which later on crushed.................

is tv land mein teen Karan hai jinpe main fida hoon
1. Karan Tacker
2. Karan Wahi
3.Karan Kundra

@rooji sooo sad..........iska matlab meri umeed pe pani phir gaya
rooj-i thumbnail
At shilpa: why so sad? mere liye toh khushi ki baat hai...im the only true KT fan!🀣🀣🀣🀣