Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@May Good Neend!! 😊

@Nitya: Gosh girl I agree!! KW is soo cute!! Soo right!! I had never seen him before, but when entered DMG as Sid!! 🤗 I was like fida on him!! I fell in love with him!! And later on his character was butchered soo badly that I hated DMG thn!! 😡

@Hinna: Yeah dude!! Thats why I dont risk myself watching Ekta shows again!! 😆 ðŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh and guys...

no interview analysis...due to the tinypic they are messed up so can't read it...

and Nitz: even if u do like other Karans, they don't count! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Nitya yeah i dont think my bros would say much but it would just be awkard 🤣
they've seen merged pics of me and KP before *cringes* (yes i was that obsessed and sad!) and made fun of me for a bit and that was it 🤣
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nitz:

Look woman...U and me decided we are sharing anyways...so don't go there again🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Hina: i was their fan too!!! man i wanted them to get together too but not as much as Yasharan!

and yea u have permission to add her

Nattie here is a Sajan fan!!!

@ Vatsu: sorry will comment on the other ones...

arre koi nahi!! why sorry??😳

I wasnt much of gunjan-samrat fan...even though she had my name...lol...i liked arjun😳 and nups-mayank were awesome!!
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nitz:

Look woman...U and me decided we are sharing anyways...so don't go there again🤣

oh that's true..I forgot about our deal!🤣🤣
btw..I like Arjun-Rati too! I used to love Mayank-Nupur! <3

rooj-i thumbnail
@ Vatty: yea they were awesome!

and btw guys im bout to head out...got work to do...wasted another 2 hours...i love you all but still....

@ nitz: yea i love them too...but I never wanted them to be together together like i want Y to N so badly🤣
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

no need to ask. am faithful🤣 unlike......🤣

:O WHAT are you trying to say huh?! [=))🤣🤣

@Rooj Ah right.....i wasnt really bothered if they hooked up for real or not i just loved watching them on-screen as well as off-screen 😆 but yeah KY are like a totally different case! :P
And thanks for the permission 😆
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why cant I comment on anybodys pic! fb!!! I hate you!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Oh ok i used to enjoy watching DMG initially though! Atul and Dr Shubhankar were so funny and then Rahul Muskaan used to make me laugh too but then the show just went downhill =/
haha yeeah my current love is KT right now! I see no-one but him! 😆 i used to fance gurmeet for a short while actually but yeah that didnt last long! 🤣
Yeeah at that time i felt like the luckiest person on earth to talk to karan patel! 🤣 

Haha!! Right initial dmg days were great!! Atul subhankar and rahul muskaan i loved!! Never liked Gurmeet sorry.. 😳 Dont know why I never liked the show Geet!! 😳 Hhehe.. I startd watching it for Drashti as I loved her as Muskaan but then I just left after some time.. 😳
rooj-i thumbnail
idk vatsu...cud be the internet glitch or something

and Hina: yea i didn't want them together to badly but I want Y to the N sooo badly!