Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls I don't want to sound like a kill joy....

**thinking**Who are you fooling May, you sound like one already....Uff...

You know, why I am asking you to be careful....Do you guys understand what I am saying?😳
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@All: you all write so quickly, I just went to check vatty's Bailgari post and see what I see is 122 pages when i come back!! Gosh gotta read all the precious ons now!!..

K here goes the replies!!:

@Saira: Am Nattie! And beeni's 6th elizabeth?? πŸ˜• 
@ Rafia: Oh ohk.. Ur bday's long way for now.. And coolio!! Am frm greater London!! 😳 And why lay off him?? He hasnt resevred himself to anyone!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†
@Toffeess: Lol!! Was that girl thingy sarcastic?? πŸ˜› And yes I do have british accent but noooo pleeejjjj no elizebethan!! I dont like her!! πŸ˜† Oh shoot shouldt have said that! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
@rooj, balleballe, may: Hiiii!! 😊

@Saira: Do what?? πŸ˜• and protomional spree of what?? πŸ˜•I dont mind anyone being blunt, Im the same!!
@Nitya: Hi.. Yeps havent met you before.. Im another of ShaNak/YashaRan fan!! And RBO too!! πŸ˜ƒ
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

@ hinna lol noooo beeni axplained why b4 its becos i got my tenses wrong. let me re-establish I am a girl 🀣 who fancies boys 🀣 lots especially kt 🀣🀣🀣 and JT, aston kutcher, freddie prinz yaar someone stop me ill be here all night 🀣

That's it?🀣🀣 I have a list of like 50 people that I've crushed on(in the past and current ones too).🀣🀣
Major ones though are HC and KT.😳 Kavi too but I admire him more than crush. Of course, I'm still going to say he's cute as hell!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Krishnaaaaa heyyyy! Erm i think we're discussing everything At the moment im discussing guys with rafia πŸ˜†

@Saira Oyye is my Yasharan sig ok now madam? πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hinaa: HMPH!

@ anisah : You read all three of them? YAY!! i'm so glad you liked them! :)

the next wedding will be very well organised! not that ours wasn't! YAY! another wedding to look forward to!

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rooj,
add me on fb...I cant do that more now...you can even see mera wala shaan....he is not at all good-looking though🀣🀣🀣
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Vatsalya - Yeah! OH MY GOSH indeed! Who made it do you know? Is it one of Hinnas creations? Speaking of her I hant said hey yet. Hi Hinna! Long time no talk! @ Rainny - Hey! Sorry didnt say it before. My phones messed "/. Oh and Rooj is here too. Hey! and May!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Krishna; Hello...How are you? πŸ€— We are talking about Y which ends up with N πŸ˜†

@May; I love ya...such a sweetheart!πŸ€— Ok; I'm stopping!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Rafia Lol no my wife knows so it's ok...she doesnt mind anyway πŸ˜†
@Woohoo Heyyy! im Hinna btw and your name? :)
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ may i think i do lol does it start with an s and end with y from outside our beautiful family,
but i think nothings going to bring us girls down lol,
and may we love u the way u are
hii khrishna