Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rafia 24

lol vats and nits u guys are making me feel old , beeni pls dont tell me ur 17 too?

Beeni di cant be 17!! She sounds old🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vatty, nitya and I were the originators of the yasharan concept! we started talking in PMs when their FIRAST EVER interview was aired together! but we NEVER talked here! then i wrote a few yasharan OSs and spread them around and well then everyone got the fever! but nitzee are you sure we ccan talk about it here? i rememeber veena stopping us once or was that my imagination 😆
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shilpa man im staying in ccc for a while im scared to venture out i see theres sooooo much thats been discussed and posted from the morning im going to pace myself after dinner lol for now just admiring yasharan and what could be
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^Partner; I have soooo many! Shall I give you some? I'll post them it's all Hina's creativity by the way 😆 AND no Karan T and Drashti whatever her name is 😡 only Yasharan 😍

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone!! Can I join in the chats!! 😳 

Is se pehle anyone thinks if Im a guy or girl!! Am girl!! Am Nattie!! 😆 Yes Shaan ki Natasha jis ko he ditched because of Khanak!! But Im happi for them as I love ShaNak!! 😃 

^^ Ok all jokes!! 😆

@Rafia: You from London?? Me too!! 🤗 Where in london?? And you gonna turn 23 on 24th of??
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL vatty you only know i'm older because i've mentioned quite a few times that i have a job!! LOL! rafia i'm 24, Karan's and Yashu's age 😳 or should i say Yasharan's age!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ saira but ur still a teen lol, anyway i may be older but trust me i still look and feel like a 10- i swear i suffer from peterpan syndrome never want to grow up
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^ Sorry don't know you name? May I know please?😳 Sorry just jumped in I'm from UK as well that means beeni has found her 6th elizbeth 😆

isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatsalya

hai raam!
17!
Doob mar gadhi!!🤣

yup school farewell....nobody recognised me in the first time🤣🤣🤣

🤣 what happened to di?!🤣🤣
I wanna seeeeee!!😃
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatsalya