Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Nitzee HAS to stay back i'm afraid! she'll be taking care of Shaan and help him realize his mistake! WEEE on the othre hand need to catch the bail garii! OMG vatty you've ome up with the awesomest ideea EVER!!

@ anisah i will reply to your PM but you still havant told me WHEREEE you're from!!! as in can i hope of meeting you one day?!! *sigh* another brirtish accent to droll over *sigh* 
tofeeees thumbnail
OMG Hello Sairaaaa! my elizabeth number THREEEEEEEE!! Duh nitya will start wacthing the show again! she's getting what she wanted isn't she?

@anisah : guests were fine then i went shopping and i just returned! :O
isomers thumbnail
^^ weirdo.🤣 Even I'm not as obsessed with British accents as you are. 😆

@partner; I'm so sorry I forgot to reply to your PM! I read it and I was about to reply but then something happened and I forgot about it.😆 You see, I have a very short attention span.😆
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

OMG Hello Sairaaaa! my elizabeth number THREEEEEEEE!! Duh nitya will start wacthing the show again! she's getting what she wanted isn't she?

And I hate that!😡 I was planning to stop watching RBO once and for all..but now that the story is going the way I've always wanted it to go..I have no choice but to watch it.😆😆 Darn ShaNak!

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Nitya - Oh yeah! Shaan needs to stay back with you. In a way its good coz then he will realise the importance of Khanak with you as a companiion🤔. LOL joke!😆

@ Beeni - Oh YEAH! I remembered that after I sent it!😆 But I thought it was long enough so didnt bother sending another one. But Im not from Kashmir. I know, its hearbreaking isnt it? Console yourself🤔😆
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Nitya; I know what you mean,it is so hard to let go of a show when it either goes reallly bad or when good show is over *sigh* like ristha.com...I'm really missing it!😒

@Anisha; You're from UK na? So your the 5th elizbeth I think!😆
tofeeees thumbnail
i have been obsessed with the british accent since i was SIX!! that is a LOT many years!! like the guests who came today were also from england! my dad's first cousin who was broght up there! and when she was talking to me i was smiling dreamily LOL! i dont know my mind goes all fuzzy when i'm listening to one! i remember telling my dad once when i was 7 kay i wanted to speak the way Aliya( my british cousin) speaks! LOL
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Saira - Yep Im from UK. You and Hinna are too right? And no Im her 4th Elizabeth😆
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nitya!!
You get to come in Shaan's Corolla then🤣
AC mein🤣 with songs..

oh wait!! even we've songs...Teech is singing🤣🤣🤣
Beeni di!! Jaldi aaooooooo!!🤣
Hum fresh hawa khaate huye chalenge🤣
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Beeni; Shut it up with the your fetish of british accents!😆 By the way I really love when back home people speak fluent urdu,it's so posh and classy....love it!😆

^partner; I thought so you would have been busy or forgot.
, I really wanted to PM you and I remember the 1st time we ever bonded was over Shanak in Dhulwadi😳