Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

@Saaz Shabbo is my all time fav...love love that Guy...watched it because of him...from the time he made an entry in the show..I wanted him to b paired up with Panchi....he the boor grizzly bear she the dasmel in distress bunny rabbit,....aww...sigh..love them still...Michi....sigh...

As fro KS FF writers yes...they sure were great FF in that forum...even when they killed the show completely..a great show down the drain....sigh all because of Snadip Sikhand and Ekta war...

OMG ...Shabbo.....what a guy...what an actor...nobody can do intense like him...when says ...."aur mera kya prachi....aur mera kya???" ....he gets me everytime......

WHAT there was a war...betwen  SS and Ekta??? did not know that one...is that why the kids were killed? anyways when they showed Jai sleeping with Pia ...i stopped watching ....just lurked on the forum

No re Rooj I was big time IF lurker ...only joined RBO 
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Rooj - Speak clearly😆.....Maths was never my strongest subject......🤣🤣🤣......

Seriously what do you mean by that?😃
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I can't believe you still remember that! 🤣🤣

i have an awesome memory nitzee! NITZEE do you rememebr the significance of the Doodh  and Paan thread?!! ROFLROFLROFL that was SUCH an aweome thread!! i need to find it!! karishma had made us laugh like cray and veena and sehju were in it tooo LOLLROFL
-Simple- thumbnail
@ Beeni - HAHA!🤣 Yeah! Afterwards when I read it myself I was like 'OH! Cant believe I SENT that to her!'😲🤣 I then thought at least it will make her laugh🤣. Oh and at the talking to Nitya comment AWWWWWWW! Thats SO nice of you nitya!😳🤗. Oh and speaking of that you remember the reason why I talked to you first? You havent made the VM yet!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OKKKK.. serioussssly.. Beenz.. Rooj.. if you girls don't write.. i will not be happy.. that is soo not cool... you write all these OS's like aaramm see..lammbe.. lambbeee.. and now for a contest you are not..

It is a short contest.. if you dont' enter naaa.. i will see what to do..
Beenz.. tuu tu..you don't talk to me then!!!
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

because we are complicate, geometry-inclined women🤣
and not only that...our love scenarios are all the same🤣🤣🤣

🤣 I know this is weird but that made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FOUND it! check this thread out guys

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saazy: u were a lurker?😲🤣

its ok I didn't watch after Pia and Jai ONS...I mean it went down the hill after that...and I completely stopped when the whole Durga thing was happening...

@ May: I told Nitz that we are geometry problem because she was multi-dimensional woman and i told her she was one-dimensional woman and since most of us woman can't understand math🤣 we are complicated subject to other women and men🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Veena: Haila...do u have a belan to hit me with if i say no? I'll try Veena can't promise yaar...ill write a small one or at least try to do it. Don't whack me!

Saazy is a good writer tell her to write!!!🤣
-Simple- thumbnail
@ Saaz - Thanks for the concern😃. LOL not fully in right routine yet but getting there😆 and LOL will leave a LOONG comment but the problem with me is then I expect LOONG replies back😆
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

🤣 I know this is weird but that made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣

Purpose served! *du du dish!* (like when u hear after the comedian makes the joke) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

*takes the bow*🤣🤣🤣