Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo re......M sleepy....Its 2 am here.....Need to crash.,...Majorly tired aj !! Byeeeez !! Gudnite !
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kubare

Hello ladies so what you chatting about????πŸ˜ƒ

@Veeni darling love love your Arman siggy..aw....*dies*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanksssssssssssssssss Krishnaaa!! πŸ€—
Hiyaaa dear... how are you!???

Nitzzz.
I want Khanak in her Dhulwadi chanya's..
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Ugh !! I know how that feels.....I have done a bloody MSW.......I am eligible to work in that area🀒🀒 I just gave a brief layman's view heads up on it....I am totally not interested in talking abt it this time in the nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would say aww, I know how you feel..but really I don't. 🀣I know I would never ever take a course like that in my life..and I'm kind of glad too.πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I would say aww, I know how you feel..but really I don't. 🀣I know I would never ever take a course like that in my life..and I'm kind of glad too.πŸ˜†

Yep...when you study Industry and HR......CSR comes in the package deal and it SUCKS !! M glad you DUNNO how it feelsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'd LOVE her old clothes!

oh please vandu don't say thattt! :( sunny can't end up in dhulwadiiii *whines again* he just CAN'T! :( i will hate the dhulwadi track if that happens!

i just don't want to think of a situation in which shanak DO NOT end up reaching dhulwadi! that'll just be very heart breaking! :(

New guy= NO IDEA! maybe Gopi is getting married to ermmmm the NEW GUY! simple!πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vandhu darling Good Night dear....sweet dreams

@Beeni me like Nitzs will only dance once we reach Dulwhadi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† before that hoping and praying...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can already see Shaan and Champak/.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I didn't say yes for that! I asked if anyone listened to the song..and you mentioned that you like the song..so I said I'm glad I'm not the only one!🀣

🀣 whatever..your just saying that because you have snow! Live in the blazing sun for 365 days and then say you don't want snow.πŸ˜› Actually, it's quite cold here too..just NOT snowing!😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hawa nikal di *phooos* πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

yaar kya re tune mere ko bohat confushe kar diya...fitte much🀣🀣🀣🀣

trust me buddy with snow u wud wish u were in the sun🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ Dhulwadi talks: lets go to DT...wahan theke hai!

btw i gotta say...im looking forward to it...

@ Krishna Di: Love you!!! I got a a question...do u still go to RPR? just wondering. lol

@ Vandu: I don't think we will get Khanak going all the way...but who knows...

as for the separation...yea natty did say that so i don't think it will be a separation but more like both agreeing they need time apart...or something
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Nitzzz.
I want Khanak in her Dhulwadi chanya's..

That would be so awesomee!!
Alright, this is want I want to see in the show:

-Khanak actually ends up in Dhulwadi.
-Shaan follows her
-He apologizes, she ignores
-She eventually gives up and forgives him..
-Shaan and Khanak realize that they have really been through enough..and they take a step to start ALL OVER AGAIN..right from the beginning.
-In the middle of all this, the sarpanch ji finds out about what Shaan did and he puts a condition that Shaan has to prove himself before he can take her back. πŸ˜†
-We get the ShaNak we had before they even got married..they go back to being strangers(as a joke obv.) and then get married again. This time with wholeheartedly.

Can we have that? I'll watch the show in this case! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

edit add: Like Krishna di said; Shaan, with his first REAL paycheck, buys back Champak. And of course..because he is Shaan, he has to be all "be-grateful-to-me" about bring her bha back!πŸ˜†
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and guys it's only a new entry...and sunny's role is done...dont need him now...so chill maar...

@ Nitz: kya track hai yaar...

tere muh meh chocos!

btw I love the last point bout pretending
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOAHHHH Nitzee!! you're on a role!! Only the news of Shanak going back to Dhulwadi can make you do this! I miss your OSs :( WRITE again! hmph! i would LOVE this to happen! bechara shaan trying to PROVE! haha one day Shaan will track the sarpanch down and KILL HIM!!! LOL