Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

[

CSR - Corporate Social Responsiblity......where an organization takes up some cause and gives back to the society...providing sum awareness or taking up an issue that needs to be addressed in the society😳 This is like "Nanhi Kali" by NDTV....They provide help to girl child..😳...Then companies like Reliance/IOCL maintain historical monuments..their cleaning,care and renovation....like giving back to the society and the people😳

This is cooll.. didn't know about it! Can aam people donate here!?
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nitz: jab maine pucha do we have punjabis toh tune haan kyu kaha? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

meri phuti kismat...I was looking for a punjabi here yaar🤣🤣🤣
maine punjabi bolni haigi🤣🤣🤣🤣

khair tujh se hi kaam challa leti hoon🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw don't worry...ek din tum logon bhi snow ka asli maza milega, phir kehna i want snow🤣🤣🤣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: saaaz

AH okay....so now it makes sense.... 

OH dont remind me about GUlal,,,it just makes me sad abt RBO.... yes , I take it back...3 shows with some depth is deffo better than nothing...watched Kaali only once ,,,my mom;s fav show it is and SGP love that show love it....its like a peep into my neighbour's home....really like it...actually suhana is not my most fav character in that show...but yes, i agree

SGP is a lovely ,simple ,sweet show....A typical Delhi neighbourhood...!
Suhana is one bombastic....scary character...And I luv her...Shez super unpredictable....Love Ragini😆😆
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

AH okay....so now it makes sense.... 

OH dont remind me about GUlal,,,it just makes me sad abt RBO.... yes , I take it back...3 shows with some depth is deffo better than nothing...watched Kaali only once ,,,my mom;s fav show it is and SGP love that show love it....its like a peep into my neighbour's home....really like it...actually suhana is not my most fav character in that show...but yes, i agree

Oh I know! my mom loves Gulaal and whenever I see the whole village setting, a wave of RBO nostalgia hits everytime!
I used to love SGP but it's OTT now. ): But the family scenes still remind me of my house in India!😆 I still watch the show for Dadaji-Dadiji..and Badi Maa(although, I don't like her as much now). OH! and Suhana!
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

No Vanduuuuuu' all our Punjabi friends call us southindians.. anything south of dili is south' LMAOO!!

Eeeeeeeeee !!!!!!! Thats crap !!😆
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ aww nitzee you're gonna get back /dhulwadi on monday worry not! Khanak is leaving the housse for dhuulwadi na? you DO know that right?
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

U are a south indian??
Wow...there a lot of us southies here.....Tamil Nadu se leke Kanyakumari tak sabko "Madraasi
" ka naam de dete hain log *hmpph*
Where from re?😳

oh tell me about it!
and I'm from Hyderabad.

wait! your a south Indian too? where are you from?
and I think we've had this conversation before. 🤣
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SGP....i watched it for a month after the wedding but then was like errm..
i love the family..
I think Ragini is fab.. but really Suhana is OTT.. i am with Nitz on that.. specially how childish she is that she don't know about the birds and the bees.. COMEON!!! I think they need to mature that character a bit.. she is cute and all.. but need to adult up! LOL!.. I love Inder and Elesh!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

This is cooll.. didn't know about it! Can aam people donate here!?

No !! This is an industry's initiative !! They get tax layoffs for it...So it aint totally all goody-goody 😲They are quite kameene...they industrialists...Only govt. organizations do it properly😆coz they have no choice really😆
They do this and get tax holidays...But the only relief is that some needy ppl get helped in between all this rubbish
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies so what you chatting about????😃

@Veeni darling love love your Arman siggy..aw....*dies*...😆😆