Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mayyyyyy,..
you are going to make me watch DMG tonight.. and i think i will end up doing just that.. πŸ˜†

@Rooj...
omgggg i loveeeee SRK's dry humor.. he is soo good.. and people who know him know what he means..he doesn't make side remarks.. he nails them.. πŸ˜†..
I followed him on twitter like a lallu!! I loved his tweets.. he was so good, funny, family man.. great father.. he used to write small things but so full of meaning.. gosh i miss his tweets.... some idiot started to bash Aryan so SRK stopped tweeting..
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nits yeah thats the one lol
Apart from RBO the only way I see telly actors is on those Dane shows I loved Zara nach ke dikha, nach baliye. I think Amir and sanjeeda are greet together and shaleen and snajeeda/ mukti are amazing dancers
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay Veena, I can understand you love for Armaan....

-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I have to hand to them Veena....Excellent acting in the bomb scenesπŸ‘.....

I knowwwww Mayy that is my fave scene of the whole wide world..
how can't you love AR.. and A!!! .. amazingg amazing..
specially that tear of Armaan that comes down when they are taking him away..
that was my DP for the longest time.. omggg.. i died with him there... (humor me girls!!!) LOL!

Mayyyyyyyyyy... thanchhuuuu thanchuuuuuπŸ€—.. justified naaa!!!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@Mayyyyyy,..

you are going to make me watch DMG tonight.. and i think i will end up doing just that.. πŸ˜†

@Rooj...
omgggg i loveeeee SRK's dry humor.. he is soo good.. and people who know him know what he means..he doesn't make side remarks.. he nails them.. πŸ˜†..
I followed him on twitter like a lallu!! I loved his tweets.. he was so good, funny, family man.. great father.. he used to write small things but so full of meaning.. gosh i miss his tweets.... some idiot started to bash Aryan so SRK stopped tweeting..

Are you serious? what cheap person would go and insult his son? like really? there are so many idiots in the world yaar...

I just started following him and I shud write to him...

I love SRK's humor...people really need a good, hearty way to get his humor...Bechara is picked on that a lot...but I love SRK...

im not a fan of his wife much tho...πŸ˜•
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@Mayyyyyy,..

@Rooj...

So what happens in their love story....I know the lead changed alot in this show....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rainy: you need that song from Dastaan? how about the song from OM Shanti om?
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Rafia; are you talking about Sushant? He was the one that played the brother's character! he's cute too..but Harshad is the best!His expressions are killer! *sighhhhh* I've watched some of Prem&Heer's scenes more than a million times. πŸ˜†

@Veena; yea, I totally changed my thoughts on Anushka after this movie. I like her now.πŸ˜†
VB is in her 20's?😲 really?!

May, why are you saying awww?πŸ˜†

OMGGGGGGGGGG i love Sushannttt in JDJ.. he is amazinggggg!!

Nitz.. i will watch BBB.. and yeep VB late 20's can you believe.. looks like late 30's!!! gosh!

and Nitz..May watching DMG!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@Rafia..
did you find a song ..??
how about Ajeeb Dasatan hai yeehh
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

nits yeah thats the one lol
Apart from RBO the only way I see telly actors is on those Dane shows I loved Zara nach ke dikha, nach baliye. I think Amir and sanjeeda are greet together and shaleen and snajeeda/ mukti are amazing dancers

I used to be a complete tv-holic. No joke, I used to watch so so many shows! Most of them Ekta's.πŸ˜† Even though her shows get ruined after the first year or so..the couples she creates live forever! <3 I really have to hand it to her, she creates some magic on screen(before the dragging beginsπŸ˜†).

Shaleen Daljeet right? they were adorable in NB! so were Amir-Sanj!
Nack Baliye was good the first season..it wasn't as interesting the second.

isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Rainy: you need that song from Dastaan? how about the song from OM Shanti om?

I was just going to mention this song!
great minds think alike. ;)