Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ veena thanks for making that post a sticky I left a note on it for u too x
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rainy: the engagement was suppose to be between Vats and Me and Vats stood me up twice and now im giving her another chance...woh nahi ayegi toh main phir wakai main ankita se shaadi karlungi...Anki promised me a house and money too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
isomers thumbnail
Veena! I'm here now, sorry I disappeared!😆
but yea, watch BBB!! Ranveer is amazingly awesome in that movie. He has a punjabi accent and all, perfect for the role.
oh! and I agree with you. He's okay looking but he has a charm about him.

and regarding the karans..I choose Tacker! :P

@May; some of the actors from the Telly world are a million times better than the Bolly actors. No doubt. And I am talking about both males and females.
Vivan = cute!! I've most of his shows. Kumkum, CHA, PKB, KSBKBT..I even saw him in Chak De India!😆

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
I watched the awards yeah the ones with the star team winning were blatanly rigged. Not sure about the other award show. I'm
Just glad dabaang did well loved that film
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nitz: i agree with the Tellywood actors hotter than bollywood...u can't compare tho...

@ Rainy: i thought the same...u know after years Salman deserved it...not much of a Sallu fan...am an SRK fan...(yea i know) so yea..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Veena! I'm here now, sorry I disappeared!😆
but yea, watch BBB!! Ranveer is amazingly awesome in that movie. He has a punjabi accent and all, perfect for the role.
oh! and I agree with you. He's okay looking but he has a charm about him.

and regarding the karans..I choose KT! :P

@May; some of the actors from the Telly world are a million times better than the Bolly actors. No doubt. And I am talking about both males and females.
Vivan = cute!! I've most of his shows. Kumkum, CHA, PKB, KSBKBT..I even saw him in Chak De India!😆

Hi Nitya....Just going to check out Veena's famous Armaan...BRB....
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ rooj didn't know u were a gold digger lol
@ nits I loved BBB too thought he's acting was good too, but ur right on the looks front I only thought he looked decent in the tarkeeben song in the White tshirt lol
I think anushka dharma is a really good actress too
isomers thumbnail

Rooj and Rafia;
I don't even care about who wins and who doesn't, the awards are so rigged that I feel like laughing most of the time.😆 Udaan should've won best film. ):

Rooj, I'm not even talking about looks. Purely acting wise, I would choose some of the telly actors over bolly ones. generally saying.
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ nits ur right after ranbir and imran (who are both cute and ok - not drop dead gorgeous) theres not been any good looking actors entering films, some of these tv stars are HOT!!!! LOL like our very own KT and was it in urs or manita's ff the abhi character is HOT lol
i dont watch other serials so cant say for anyone else but there must be more
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Veena......You didn't tell us that DMG also had wig issues🤣.....Sorry, watching the clip seroisly now😳...................😆