Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #6~~ - Page 38

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya1209

May ..I am in a call...seems will take long time ..

Incase u are leaving ...Good Neend!

Hello evryone there ..

Okay Priya, I will check back in a while....Still here at the moment....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhhhh May...  just coming back from a meeting....

I breath SRK... 😳 i love him alot.. right from Fauji days.. i guess i was a hugggggeeee Arjun fan(his character in Fauji) ... they knew that he was a rockstar and would get him only at the end of the epi.. where he had about 5-10 mins and ended it by saying 'shaaaadduppp' in the most awesome attitude that would make me sigh until the next epi!!!!😆😆😆😆.. such is love!!!!😳😛

@Vivian... i think he is cool.. i liked him in CHA.. we talked about it..
btween Karans Ksg takes the cake for me.. he is amazing.. i think it is his spontaneous acting that does it.... he is a creatives actor.. amazing emotions and amazing actions and reactions... *sigh*

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello beautiful ladies, im back lol kya ghup shup ho raha hai.
man i finally watched todays epi it was rocking!!!!!!!! sorry if all these things have already been disscussed. loved the song- even though i was aprehensive about it, kt totally pulled off looking like a rock start- uff uski adaa se main hui fida😍 and when he blew kisses at khanak haiii fida😍.man shaan's expression was so just and natural but even if he did think it was some sick joke he's reaction changed to quickly for my liking. and the precap- i dont like reminds me of othello once the seed of doubt is planted its never good but the silver lining on this dark cloud is that rahul in the end did show that he wanted to fix things and tell shaan the truth even if that means shaan hating/killing him (which he should lol) and he seemed genuine. i havent been so eager to watch the next epi of RBO for a while, its a pleasant surprise.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rafia 24

hello beautiful ladies, im back lol kya ghup shup ho raha hai.

man i finally watched todays epi it was rocking!!!!!!!! sorry if all these things have already been disscussed. loved the song- even though i was aprehensive about it, kt totally pulled off looking like a rock start- uff uski adaa se main hui fida😍 and when he blew kisses at khanak haiii fida😍.man shaan's expression was so just and natural but even if he did think it was some sick joke he's reaction changed to quickly for my liking. and the precap- i dont like reminds me of othello once the seed of doubt is planted its never good but the silver lining on this dark cloud is that rahul in the end did show that he wanted to fix things and tell shaan the truth even if that means shaan hating/killing him (which he should lol) and he seemed genuine. i havent been so eager to watch the next epi of RBO for a while, its a pleasant surprise.

Agree Rafia....I am watching the episode again on IF....Posted in Shriya's thread about the song....Pleasent surprise.....

@Veena - Iam sure KSG is lovely....I will check the DMG next time I am on YT....Guess KZK was a long time ago and I am curious about the DMG rage😆....
-Veena- thumbnail
@May..
Ck out the episodes between 20august 2008.. to the end of year 2009... amazing!
the others are good to...but think this is good to start out.. lol.. ck out AR love scene (that is what the vdo's are called) made by Gagansooch.. amazing!
@ZNK.. yaa.. he looks much better in DMG.. he got his teeth fixed and his hair looks better.. LOL!

I am looking forward to the epi too.. it is not going to be until late night.. but will catchit!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

@May..

Ck out the episodes between 20august 2008.. to the end of year 2009... amazing!
the others are good to...but think this is good to start out.. lol.. ck out AR love scene (that is what the vdo's are called) made by Gagansooch.. amazing!
@ZNK.. yaa.. he looks much better in DMG.. he got his teeth fixed and his hair looks better.. LOL!

I am looking forward to the epi too.. it is not going to be until late night.. but will catchit!

Okay Veena....Btw it's Vivan not Vivian....I am not fussy😳, but I am sure Vivian is the PKEK guy....I know because Vivan was also considered for the same role.....We had a riot on the PKB forum imagining Ekta's twilight🤣 and we were actually relieved when Vivan wasn't in the show😆......
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just got back from uni and I get shocks!

Vatsu suppose to be proposing to me but she has abandoned me it seems...ek aur mauka de rahi hoon Vatsu then im picking Ankita🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ all who wants to come to the engagement...pehle yeh darling Vats propose toh karle...isne kasam kha li hai ke yeh FF ke ilawa kahin nahi post karegi....meri phuti kismat! 😭(May I wanna learn that emoticon!)
-Veena- thumbnail
@May..
LMAAAAOOO you are not picky and you corrected meeeee.. lmao!
Anywho.. i am glad he is not the part of the Vampire show.. lol.. thou i love Suki.. i can't take that show.. and Vivan.. errm.. ok!😆

Rooj..
hahaha1!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ rooj kaun si sagai yaar mujhe koi nahain baataya 😔
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

@May..

LMAAAAOOO you are not picky and you corrected meeeee.. lmao!
Anywho.. i am glad he is not the part of the Vampire show.. lol.. thou i love Suki.. i can't take that show.. and Vivan.. errm.. ok!😆

Rooj..
hahaha1!

kuriye...don't be laughing at my kismat🤣
I'll come after your Armaan...🤣

btw i saw the screen awards and I have to say it was an ok show...not much hyped up this year...did anyone feel the show's winners, some of them, were rigged?

where are apsara awards coming?