Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
rafia just speaking random things and then abt how we both watch all shanak scenes on youtube and the main episode on TV😆... how do u watch RBO.. net or TV?
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol it looked fun. Nothing much. We were just talking about the time difference and what we do. Now were just talking about RBO. W both watch on net shanak scenes then episodes on TV and how we dont concentrate on anything else when its on😆
-Simple- thumbnail
LOL Bonaaa wrote exactly same thing haha
bones88 thumbnail
anisha we have similar minds😉... me likes😉
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lool u girls are alike, umm b4 i joined the forum i caught up with the show via shanak scenes on YT then watched it on tv now i watch on the net and watch all the tv epis on sunday at the end of the week i have it on series link that way i can watch it clearly and skip rasam lol. write now theyre showing the date scene- the shanak ka dhabha one- haiiiii sooo cute and i never realised for a petite girl yashu has a nice bum lolllllllll
-Simple- thumbnail
Yes Yes great minds think alike😆
-Simple- thumbnail
LOL at the bum comment😆 but you can see it on their second date too😆. Btw I didnt seem to like their second date much. They seem to standing not as close to each other when they dancing. But the scene your watching is definitely HAIIIIIIIIIIII😍 but too short!!

And I record it too but my aunty ALWAYS deletes them after watching them herself
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as someone said lol but could bad minds think alike only joking
aww that letter hu teno premchu i think i said that right, hahaha this epi was too cute.
-Simple- thumbnail
Eh? Whens that scene when he says that? I missed it! Can you send the link please?
bones88 thumbnail
yeah rafia😆... and the way she pulls shaan's collar... that was so much yashu in it😉.... I think KT was taken aback😆

anisha exactlyyy😉