Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗

LOL yeah! I SO love this forum honestly! Its like part of my life😆. I would be bored without it. Especially without the FFs. Honestly they are just TOO good! Would have said RBO but I'm angry with the CVs at the moment😡😆

What time is it there now?
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
same here I am pissed with the CVs.. more with Star One side of things.. I feel their interference is bringing the story down hill.... its 10 am.. whats the time there?
-Simple- thumbnail
Woah! Big time difference! Its nearly quarter past 11 here at night😆.

And yeah me too think its because of interference of star one and I think the writers have changed too so thats the problem. I honestly really want this track to go good and RBO to go good again. I seriously dont want to fall out of love with this couple or the drama but these CVs or Star ONE are giving no other choice!
bones88 thumbnail
wowww 12 hours difference😲.. seriously living in oz.. one does feel cut out of the real world😆... yeah star one is interfering... don't worry I am sure shanak wont seperate... I am sure positive things r gonna happen... RBO style😉
-Simple- thumbnail
Lol lets hope so😃. 

So, I hope I dont sound weird but tell me about yourself😆.Like age and whether you go uni and stuff and what subjects you do?
bones88 thumbnail
anisha... I am working as a business development coordinator... I sooo wish I was in uni... miss those days... I am not that old... just 24😉 and u??
-Simple- thumbnail
Woah that sounds wicked😃. 

I'm 19 and I'm in first year of uni studying Medical Sciences. Just had my exams so just relaxing now😆.

And I'm loving uni days😆. The best time with friends and finding out sometimes the hard way that you have to remember to keep your head down too😆
bones88 thumbnail
woww anisha ur into medicine... science was something that never striked a cord with me😆.. that's why I settled for commerce😆
-Simple- thumbnail
Lol you can get fed up with it believe me!😆 Sometimes I would think W*H did i choose science?!😆 but then can't think of myself doing anything else😆
bones88 thumbnail
awww but trust me its a paying line😉... u will have no regrets