AmBo in some other setting...

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 We all know that the CVs of SLB seem to have taken an oath not to show AmBo together and in love, so I decided to play this small game. Now we have to imagine that AmBo are the same ( like their names and personalities and their love..) but they are in a totally different setting like some other show. What you have to do is the following:

Give the name of the new show.
Suggest another romantic  TV lead couple who can be shown as their bhai bhabhi or behn behnoi.
And if possible, give a brief plot of the new story.

Exceptions :
 The setting shud not be Punjabi ( although Im a Punjaabi myself but just to make a change in the scenario...)
No other charcters from SLB can be a part of the new show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
My suggestion for the name would be :

Atoot Bandhan... ( Unbreakable relationship)
And I would make Dev-Radhika from Chotti Bahu as Amrit's Bhai Bhabhi... and Radhika wud also be Bebo's didi...

All four would live in a small but neat house and would lead a middle-class life... Dev would work in a bank and Amrit as usual an architect.

And Radhika n Bebo at home....

Lovey Dovey couples hon gay... parooo se....
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow alju nice game
i need time to think, will be back when i have mineπŸ˜†
Ambofan thumbnail
Alrite, jaldi soch bachey...πŸ˜†
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
acha baba i am back
ok here is mine, well its my own prediction characters not from any other serials.
Title: Pyar (Love)
Amrit: 24th yr, cute, handsome, and a sanskari beta, he is a college student, he is in his 3rd year of Engineering.
Bebo: 19yr, sweet innocent, beautiful and totally a Sanskari beti, she is a college student, first year, and undecided
Saby: Bebo's best friend and a good neighbor, they both r in same college and in same year.
Saby and Amrit's r relative, well Amrit is saby's uncle, not real one, he is her uncle in her door ke rishte mein. πŸ˜†
Well as part time job Amrit tuition 1st & 2nd yr college student. Amrit also tutor bebo, bebo always tell saby to come with her but she never go, she always says he is my mamu(uncle) and if i ever need help i can always go to his house and ask. 
so whenever bebo is struggling with any subject she just go to amrit, in sab study ke chakkar mein kab use amrit se kab pyar ho gaya she doesn't know. Now she knows that she loves amrit, but can't tell him anything cos she thinks him as her teacher. and she can't even tell this to saby (even though she have never hide anything from her), cos she thinks what she will think that i fall for her uncle.

ok so it was my idea, i know its stupid but i am sure its something sooo different. hope u guys liked my stupid sa idea.

Ambofan thumbnail
Wow kamaaal hai Afee, khub mazey ka  idea hai...
Just imagine AmBo bent over a book or ankhon hi ankhon mein lalala... ho jaye...
Bus itna bata yeh Saby naam kahan se suja tuje... πŸ˜†
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Wow kamaaal hai Afee, khub mazey ka  idea hai...
Just imagine AmBo bent over a book or ankhon hi ankhon mein lalala... ho jaye...
Bus itna bata yeh Saby naam kahan se suja tuje... πŸ˜†

glad u liked it, haiiii both bent down to pick up book awww that will be awesome, bebo ke hath pe amrit ka hath, bebo nazar uthaye and amrit does the same and now they both r lost in each-other eyes, haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it will be so killing. 😍

oh saby, well my best friend name is Saba to maine Saba se Saby bana dia, awww miss her.
😭
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! Nice topic alju. But i can't give title or story right now😭 as my classes r full on n after returning home i m so much tired.But i'll try it in holiday.
mrevasara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same reason as sdoll......... afee z jus thinking beyond skies ............. wow....... great afee..........
Ambofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

glad u liked it, haiiii both bent down to pick up book awww that will be awesome, bebo ke hath pe amrit ka hath, bebo nazar uthaye and amrit does the same and now they both r lost in each-other eyes, haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it will be so killing. 😍

oh saby, well my best friend name is Saba to maine Saba se Saby bana dia, awww miss
her.
😭

Yea it wud be killing...
Yar yeh CVs is tarah waley killers hi bun jayen... πŸ˜›

O to its ur frend's nick name, so is she with u in klg ya phir skol mein thi ?