Other Shows
Other Shows

‘My attitude is my sex appeal’ EJAZ

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

'My attitude is my sex appeal'
There's no mincing words here. He believes in saying it as it is. That's Eijaz Khan for you. This actor, who's making waves on the small screen right now, has very little diplomacy. And he admits that. ''I'm not a diplomat at all. Diplomacy may be part of the industry, but I would rather surround myself with my kind of people."
Eijaz is reserved, which is misconstrued as snobbishness. ''It's when people get to know me better that they love me,'' he says.
This Mumbai boy stepped into the glamour world quite by chance. Trained to be an engineer, acting was probably the last thing on Eijaz's mind. ''But it just happened. I don't really plan. I take each day as it comes. I am very confused too. But that's what makes life so interesting,'' he says.
Eijaz is glad he hasn't got slotted in any particular kind of role. He played the diehard good guy in Kahiin To Hoga, he's portraying a negative character in KKoi Dil Mein Hai, and a more realistic character in Kesar.
Films make for the next logical step, but isn't there fear of overexposure considering he's doing many serials simultaneously? ''That's not really a reason for worry,'' he maintains, ''I know people think on these lines, but for me, acting is acting, The audience will accept you only if you do a good job.''
Eijaz is getting popular, specially among the ladies. And for the record, he is single right now. ''I date, but I'm not seeing anybody.'' His sex appeal? ''I think it's my attitude,'' comes a confident reply. What about his dream woman? ''She has to be intelligent. I would like someone with whom I can have a conversation... somebody who is sensitive and honest, and above all, a good human being. That would take care of everything else."

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged
thanx for posting....
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs