Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#145~*LostWithinUrTouch<3*~ (Page 51)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

TMS i agree their hands and damn yummy Blushing thats why i wanted to start with noses and hands coz they are the sexiest things about them Silly

I knw man they are damn hawwt Silly i cnt believe im obsessed with there hands ROFL

ROFLROFL we are obsessed with everything Silly wait lemme find a pic with their hands i think theres another one i love tht one Blushing ROFL i was drooling over it the other day ROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

behoodiLOLLOLLOL

i knw they are pagal, frm season 1 they were paired togetehr bt the guy was behooda flirting with all girlsLOLLOL and she was a model so she cud becum a doc so she had dne langerie ads for money for her studies so he was teasing her and called her dr. model and she called him dr. evil spawn since then i luv themLOLLOL and then after that she understood him and started liking him bt he didnt wanan use her coz she is a gud girl and not the girls he screwsLOLLOLLOL bt wen they wnt on a date he doesnt even kiss her and she gets pissedLOLLOL

to be continuedLOL

awwww dr evil and dr model tht cuteEmbarrassed OMG flirting and behoodi was a good girl hmm and he was bad boy tehe thts cute <3 and he didnt even kiss her she must be like pssht ROFLROFLROFL 

ok me will wait ROFLROFLROFL

she was and then she wasnt talking to him and he felt badLOLLOL u knw that part in the vm he pulls her and kisses her thats there first kiss she wasnt talking to him so he wnt to the bar and finally kissed her and she was so happy behoodiLOLLOL

then he wudnt sleep with herLOLLOL and u knw in eng they have to sleepLOLLOL bt he wudnt do it and then one day he was having a bad day and the chief told him he wud suspend him or sumthing he had to rewrite his exam and plus the nurse told the chief he gave wrong preprictionLOLLOL so then bth got shouted and wer sittinga nd they slept togetherDeadDeadDead and izz saw them and felt bad coz she thought she wasnt gud enuf for him Wacko bt he was jst staying away for ehr own gudConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

tHIS IS my fav pic of theri hands Blushing Silly they look super sexy tehe Silly
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

TMS i agree their hands and damn yummy Blushing thats why i wanted to start with noses and hands coz they are the sexiest things about them Silly

I knw man they are damn hawwt Silly i cnt believe im obsessed with there hands ROFL

ROFLROFL we are obsessed with everything Silly wait lemme find a pic with their hands i think theres another one i love tht one Blushing ROFL i was drooling over it the other day ROFLROFL

find it im jst pming my update ROFL

YuNa4ever

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

tHIS IS my fav pic of theri hands Blushing Silly they look super sexy tehe Silly

Its soo super hawwt Silly this is my new dp Silly

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

she was and then she wasnt talking to him and he felt badLOLLOL u knw that part in the vm he pulls her and kisses her thats there first kiss she wasnt talking to him so he wnt to the bar and finally kissed her and she was so happy behoodiLOLLOL

then he wudnt sleep with herLOLLOL and u knw in eng they have to sleepLOLLOL bt he wudnt do it and then one day he was having a bad day and the chief told him he wud suspend him or sumthing he had to rewrite his exam and plus the nurse told the chief he gave wrong preprictionLOLLOL so then bth got shouted and wer sittinga nd they slept togetherDeadDeadDead and izz saw them and felt bad coz she thought she wasnt gud enuf for him Wacko bt he was jst staying away for ehr own gudConfusedLOL

ROFLROFLROFL she is soo behoodi ROFLROFLROFL

haw he slept with someone elseConfused why i dont get it how was it for her own goodOuch he wudnt sleep with her coz he was being good ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

find it im jst pming my update ROFL

i found already ROFLROFL and yeah pm pm update the ffs also Day Dreaming just the yuna one the rest take ur time ROFLROFLROFL i dont mind ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Its soo super hawwt Silly this is my new dp Silly

haila dp good idea Blushing Silly i know its the hottest Silly

Go to top