Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#145~*LostWithinUrTouch<3*~ (Page 115)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
im saying forget that i asked u abt my siggies ROFLROFLROFL u never tell the truth ROFLROFLROFL and it was a request frm hibz Tongue

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

I dnt dnt like them and besides i luv watching scenes of every couple im pagal ROFL accept from SR if sumone suggests a couple i watch them no matter if i like or notROFLROFLROFL give me teh scene link if u have it wud love to watch it Tongue trust me i've watched many scenes of theer myself without sumone pusshing me to ROFLROFLROFL even KaSu ive watched ROFLROFL and many many couples ROFLROFL i tolerated maneet for long bcoz of suggestions bt then i cudnt watch them dailyROFLROFLROFL i cn give them a chance now and then which i dont coz i got fed up bt yeah ROFLROFLROFL

see i've lost it its coz f work ROFLROFL

u dnt dnt like them ROFLROFLROFL u pagal wat does tht mean ROFLROFLROFL U can tolerate everyone dont know how ROFLROFLROFL i dont have the link im not searching ROFLROFLROFL behoodi even kasu i used to watch rm scenes bt then i stopped ages ago ROFLROFLROFL and then kajen i loved bt not obsessed ROFLROFLROFL and then YuNa obsession Silly and i watch yuna all the time kajen sometimes Ermm ROFLROFLROFL I didnt even like maneet if i dont like some couple in dont even listen to suggestions ROFLROFLROFL

ok work work ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Oye do u like tht yuna scene where yuvi tells jp tht naina only belongs to him Day Dreaming the one where jp and all are acting as yuvi and pappa and annoying him Stern Smile ROFL and they are in the background cutie pies Silly its soo adorable Silly


I love it Silly wer he beats jp na gussa baby on fire Silly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

im saying forget that i asked u abt my siggies ROFLROFLROFL u never tell the truth ROFLROFLROFL and it was a request frm hibz Tongue

 ROFLROFL nahi i like ur siggies EmbarrassedEmbarrassed bt u wont believe me i know ROFLROFLROFL i always say sach Approve ROFLROFLROFL ok wat do u want me to say ill say it ROFLROFLROFL and ok requested LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Oye do u like tht yuna scene where yuvi tells jp tht naina only belongs to him Day Dreaming the one where jp and all are acting as yuvi and pappa and annoying him Stern Smile ROFL and they are in the background cutie pies Silly its soo adorable Silly


I love it Silly wer he beats jp na gussa baby on fire Silly

i know i love the gussa baby Blushing Silly and yes and the way she like holds him to control him Silly and in the beginning she says so cutely if pappa isnt piking up the phone its not yuvis fault and they smile at each other Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

I dnt dnt like them and besides i luv watching scenes of every couple im pagal ROFL accept from SR if sumone suggests a couple i watch them no matter if i like or notROFLROFLROFL give me teh scene link if u have it wud love to watch it Tongue trust me i've watched many scenes of theer myself without sumone pusshing me to ROFLROFLROFL even KaSu ive watched ROFLROFL and many many couples ROFLROFL i tolerated maneet for long bcoz of suggestions bt then i cudnt watch them dailyROFLROFLROFL i cn give them a chance now and then which i dont coz i got fed up bt yeah ROFLROFLROFL

see i've lost it its coz f work ROFLROFL

u dnt dnt like them ROFLROFLROFL u pagal wat does tht mean ROFLROFLROFL U can tolerate everyone dont know how ROFLROFLROFL i dont have the link im not searching ROFLROFLROFL behoodi even kasu i used to watch rm scenes bt then i stopped ages ago ROFLROFLROFL and then kajen i loved bt not obsessed ROFLROFLROFL and then YuNa obsession Silly and i watch yuna all the time kajen sometimes Ermm ROFLROFLROFL I didnt even like maneet if i dont like some couple in dont even listen to suggestions ROFLROFLROFL

ok work work ROFLROFLROFL 


i dnt many times bt kabhi kabhi i get around to watch it ROFL and then i regret or sumtyms go awwww, i've seen sum kajen ones also like that yellow kiss was choo chweeetEmbarrassed then that boxing match AN-KaJen watched bth sooo cuteEmbarrassed then there is a few more i've watched i dnt dnt like them ROFLROFL jst that there not on ma favs list, bt i luv watching scenes of couples sumtys wen im on YT i watch unknown couples i dnt even knw wat show it is ROFLROFLROFL and then go awww then im like watever ROFLROFLROFL u knw that show gossip girl?? i dnt watch it bt wen searching for thats ong 3words i found a vid on chuck and blair i watched it i dnt even knw them ROFLROFLROFL

Maneet i dunno its jst coz of mishti or sumthing doesnt click with meLOLLOLLOL see i luv kash the most in AR bt i reli like kajen and kasu tooEmbarrassed maybe coz there ar or maybe coz Ka is with them ROFL i dunno ROFLROFL i cant hate anyone ROFLROFL i've even watched SR scene wen making reqs and i dnt mind ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Oye do u like tht yuna scene where yuvi tells jp tht naina only belongs to him Day Dreaming the one where jp and all are acting as yuvi and pappa and annoying him Stern Smile ROFL and they are in the background cutie pies Silly its soo adorable Silly


I love it Silly wer he beats jp na gussa baby on fire Silly

i know i love the gussa baby Blushing Silly and yes and the way she like holds him to control him Silly and in the beginning she says so cutely if pappa isnt piking up the phone its not yuvis fault and they smile at each other Silly


ROFLROFLROFL i knw and they looked sooo cute talking behind su EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

im saying forget that i asked u abt my siggies ROFLROFLROFL u never tell the truth ROFLROFLROFL and it was a request frm hibz Tongue

 ROFLROFL nahi i like ur siggies EmbarrassedEmbarrassed bt u wont believe me i know ROFLROFLROFL i always say sach Approve ROFLROFLROFL ok wat do u want me to say ill say it ROFLROFLROFL and ok requested LOL


i dunno wat ur saying ROFL

im taking part in a vm contest ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31311

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31311 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31400

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31400 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33362

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33362 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31897

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31897 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 41476

KaJen.xoxo 1202 41476 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index