Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

u woke up 🤣 now on ur tareefing machine 🤣

i didnt see this 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi the vm was ssooo good 😳😳 i love the 2 hearts soo adorable! and i love how u had dialogues and the whole wedding concept it was based on tht 😍
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Nainzie best of LUCK 🤗

@Marz: anj said i shud say hi and she misses u, she wrote an exam yest and it went pretty well and she will write the last one on friday and will be back 😛
YuNa4ever thumbnail

behoodi i added more stuff 🤣🤣🤣

yeah now i realised 🤣🤣🤣 do u want me to request make me seha avis on the TT 🤣🤣🤣 make as many as u can both small and big 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

i didnt see this 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi the vm was ssooo good 😳😳 i love the 2 hearts soo adorable! and i love how u had dialogues and the whole wedding concept it was based on tht 😍

i knw i rock🤣 it was emotional u said 🤣🤣🤣 now enfasise that🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Nainzie best of LUCK 🤗

@Marz: anj said i shud say hi and she misses u, she wrote an exam yest and it went pretty well and she will write the last one on friday and will be back 😛

aww really i miss her too u know i pmed her coz i had a feeling she would log on 🤣🤣🤣 haw it went well oye hoye say tht to her 🤣🤣🤣 she will be back on friday 

we can bash honewala 🤣🤣🤣 she said after 28th she will be here all day like us😳 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

yeah now i realised 🤣🤣🤣 do u want me to request make me seha avis on the TT 🤣🤣🤣 make as many as u can both small and big 🤣🤣🤣

request if u want to🤣🤣🤣 i will start making them on wednesday 😎
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i knw i rock🤣 it was emotional u said 🤣🤣🤣 now enfasise that🤣🤣🤣

watever 😳 🤣🤣🤣 yeah the bit where like her hair is falling and she starts crying😭 and the last bit 😭 and i loved the bit where he promises her at the wedding and both start crying tht was soo cute 😳😳 and the flash backs i dont know scene so i cant really say wat it means bt the flashbacks were too adorable😉
YuNa4ever thumbnail

request if u want to🤣🤣🤣 i will start making them on wednesday 😎

lemme make up a request 🤣🤣🤣 haw on wednesday yeah make im running out of avis 🤣🤣🤣 and i dont even know wat to request 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

u wanna bash him also 🤣🤣🤣 i hope islus finish in one day 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

watever 😳 🤣🤣🤣 yeah the bit where like her hair is falling and she starts crying😭 and the last bit 😭 and i loved the bit where he promises her at the wedding and both start crying tht was soo cute 😳😳 and the flash backs i dont know scene so i cant really say wat it means bt the flashbacks were too adorable😉

awww u liked it😳😳 yeah and he says ur beautiful😭😳 and i luv the bit at the weddings he gets tempted and goes to kiss him and the priest does ahem ahem 🤣🤣🤣 and the guy says hurry up 🤣🤣🤣

they are soo cute and there story😭😳