Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

did u find them in the bolly CG? πŸ€”
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

omg good u realised 🀣🀣🀣

i know i love srk he was sooo cute with him πŸ˜ and then they dance awwwww πŸ˜ 

aww! thats was the best when they danced together !😍😍😍 i just loved SRK when he hugged him and controlled him donw!😍
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

aww! thats was the best when they danced together !😍😍😍 i just loved SRK when he hugged him and controlled him donw!😍

i know man SRK was soo sweet😳😳 and i loved how he said now u came wat will happen to us 🀣🀣 inshallah im sure ranveer will have a great future man <3 he is gonna rock im sure😳 He was cute wen hosting also πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Behoodi i find them in her shop!
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Behoodi i find them in her shop!

πŸ€£πŸ€£ ok 🀣🀣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

i know man SRK was soo sweet😳😳 and i loved how he said now u came wat will happen to us 🀣🀣 inshallah im sure ranveer will have a great future man <3 he is gonna rock im sure😳 He was cute wen hosting also πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

he will inshallah have an great future! am sure about this<3😍😍😍 i just cant wait for his new movie he is going to wrok with Anu once more!Embarrassed
YuNa4ever thumbnail

he will inshallah have an great future! am sure about this<3😍😍😍 i just cant wait for his new movie he is going to wrok with Anu once more!😳

haw hes back with her😲 eee im soo excited now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ They look soo good together πŸ˜πŸ˜ cant wait now i still cant get over BBB πŸ˜†
Shamsaaa thumbnail

haw hes back with her😲 eee im soo excited now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ They look soo good together πŸ˜πŸ˜ cant wait now i still cant get over BBB πŸ˜†

Yeah Yeahh Yeahh evenn me!Embarrassed tooo excited for it<333333 they look damn aamzing together do u think thy are in love?πŸ˜†Embarrassed
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Yeah Yeahh Yeahh evenn me!😳 tooo excited for it<333333 they look damn aamzing together do u think thy are in love?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

tht movie is like i have no words too cute❀️ πŸ˜ I heard that they were together or something😳 πŸ˜† aww i wish!😍
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 oye TMS come jaldi😳 i wont sleep until we have the feast 🀣🀣