Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I swear you can make a movie on their love-hate story.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I swear you can make a movie on their love-hate story.

nahiiinnnn...shubh shubh bolo...i dnt want a torture๐Ÿ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

nahiiinnnn...shubh shubh bolo...i dnt want a torture๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha I didn't say it work or that I would watch it ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

There were rumours about them being an actual couple. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Thank God I wasn't drinking coffee or anything...my computer screen is saved.

That was quite surprising to say the least.....
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadly, considering the rumors about SRK from even before his film career it doesn't surprise me. I wish it did...but it doesn't.
Anyway, adult men who aren't "in love" and suffering from the heartbreak of betrayal usually just avoid one another if they really dislike each other.
Edited by youknowme - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: youknowme

Sadly, considering the rumors about SRK from even before his film career it doesn't surprise me. I wish it did...but it doesn't.

Anyway, adult men who aren't "in love" and suffering from the heartbreak of betrayal usually just avoid one another if they really dislike each other.

@bold: So, are you saying there maybe some truth to the gay rumors about him?!?! ๐Ÿ˜•
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha Salman- SRK being a couple!!!! Good one..๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Do some people take that humorous comment seriously, OMG ๐Ÿคฃ?

I just hope media stop this. Salman's family including his father is fine with SRK, SRK too. Salman too do't stop his family or sisters getting along with SRK.

In normal lives, we fights with people, saying things in heated arguments, moving on, being friends again, some time not. That's the life of normal humans. I don't see any psychological explanations are needed for that. During college time, uni, work place, among relatives, friends there are lot of conflicts and does that mean they including my family are being gays or lesbians.๐Ÿคฃ Didn't know that.๐Ÿคฃ

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

@bold: So, are you saying there maybe some truth to the gay rumors about him?!?! ๐Ÿ˜•

I hope with all my heart that they are NOT true, it's just that there have been so many for so long and so many people seeing things that...๐Ÿ˜ญCry...I can't hide my head and pretend that so many people saying the same thing are all off base. I feel compelled if I'm honest with myself to at least consider that there might be some truth to some of the rumors at least---smoke and fire and all that.

The bottom line is that most adults who find one another distasteful avoid each other. Once you're out of grade school or high school you just stay away from people you dislike or deal with them on a totally professional basis and as a professional.
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who cares??? I don't for one ๐Ÿคช
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Srk Salman war is getting old ๐Ÿฅฑ