Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Naina VM Gallery-New VM P52!!!!! (Page 49)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

very good and wonderful VM dear!!!!
i ma sooo gonna mis him Cry
 
thanks
 
awwwwww come heree

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe yara bata na paye baatein dilon ki dekho jo baki aankhein tujhe samjhaye tu janena.....Broken Heart..my heart says........MR *sigh*..............my day starts wid this name and ends wid it............how gonna spend the days widout him.....Ouch..........Nainu.................beautifull vm......Hug......one of ur best.............love it.......Heart.....CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesome mix Naina..Clap...loved the bg music...will miss Dutta loads..Ouch...he will always be alive in our hearts..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 5004

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  VM  dear......................
ya  dutta  is  soul  of  LTL  n  MR  was  done  fabulous   act  as  dutta n  as  always  live  our  heart   as  DSP................. i  started  watch  hindi  serial  coz  of  LTL  n  MR............i  never  forget  tasha  love  story................gonna  really  miss  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   mishalCry...............after  exit  of  dutta  ,i  decently  won't  watch  LTLAngry...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe yara bata na paye baatein dilon ki dekho jo baki aankhein tujhe samjhaye tu janena.....Broken Heart..my heart says........MR *sigh*..............my day starts wid this name and ends wid it............how gonna spend the days widout him.....Ouch..........Nainu.................beautifull vm......Hug......one of ur best.............love it.......Heart.....CryCry
 
Hugtrish......we will all miss him...
gad that u liked it....loove uuuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

awesome mix Naina..Clap...loved the bg music...will miss Dutta loads..Ouch...he will always be alive in our hearts..Smile
 
yeah u said truue...he will always be alive in our hearts..CrySmile
glad that u liked it...
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueopal

hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  VM  dear......................
ya  dutta  is  soul  of  LTL  n  MR  was  done  fabulous   act  as  dutta n  as  always  live  our  heart   as  DSP................. i  started  watch  hindi  serial  coz  of  LTL  n  MR............i  never  forget  tasha  love  story................gonna  really  miss  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   mishalCry...............after  exit  of  dutta  ,i  decently  won't  watch  LTLAngry...................

 
Ill quiet the show too....NO MR = NO LTL = NO COLORS!!!!!!AngryCry
glad that u liked itBig smile
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
OH naina naina ninaaaa !~!


beautiful vm on hum nay tum ko ye dil ye daydia !
and thats true we have given him our hearts !
amazing scenes !
ilove it 
superb 
BUT Naina the vm u dedicate to Mishal 
its awesome 
the wording was exactly what our herats saying to him !
you took all scenes from very start !
amazing and the song u chose bg music 
kabhi alvida na kehna !
and yes we will nevre say alvida 
cuz we are gonna meet soon !
amaizng vm Naina !
awesome job 
love it :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 596107

minuu 1069 596107 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
DN vm - Saibo - Page 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: -Ritz-   Replies: 497   Views: 29320

-Ritz- 497 29320 19 June 2011 at 11:10am by -Ritz-
tasha vm on tere naina

Author: suhana19   Replies: 8   Views: 1039

suhana19 8 1039 27 May 2010 at 7:38am by suhana19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index