Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Naina VM Gallery-New VM P52!!!!! (Page 25)

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Omg Naina...vm on kismat se tum......aweosme yaar...ohh naina;ji tussi great hooo...ClapClapClap  nice VMClap dear...aww all Tasha sceneDay Dreaming...wow...great wrk keep it up...Thumbs Up......
Bouquet Blow Kiss 
(u knw i wrt full comment  n also describe scene,..but  suddnly my paa enterd in my roomD'oh n i cancelled everythingOuch)


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Nainuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Owwwww!!!! you made me cryCry....mein kitna roi .....isko dekh ke....such an apt song for such a beautiful couple...especially now....after the reunion when Dutta realizes what he has foundBig smile...Fab VM Nainu!!!Clap Thanks yaaraHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hye Nainaaaaaaaaaaaa......lovely VM......i loved it.....Clap
Finally i watched all ur vm's.....phew...LOL
Abhi no shikayat na......LOL
Keep up the gr8 work....Naina...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey  Naina m soooooooooooooo Sorry for commenting so late *kaan pakroing*
just watched ur both vms............................

Kyun main jagoon :-  awesome vm dear...............
Loved the song & scenes u picked r superb.....................


kismat se tum :- nice vm ..................  haven't heard this song be4........................
but  lyked it.................and scenes r just wow.......................
Love both vms............................ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice song Trish and beautiful VM Naina...totally loved it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengaltriasha

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Omg Naina...vm on kismat se tum......aweosme yaar...ohh naina;ji tussi great hooo...ClapClapClap  nice VMClap dear...aww all Tasha sceneDay Dreaming...wow...great wrk keep it up...Thumbs Up......
Bouquet Blow Kiss 
(u knw i wrt full comment  n also describe scene,..but  suddnly my paa enterd in my roomD'oh n i cancelled everythingOuch)


 
aww thanx soo much dear...glad that you liked it....noo its okai...ur comment is very sweet...*hugss*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Nainuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Owwwww!!!! you made me cryCry....mein kitna roi .....isko dekh ke....such an apt song for such a beautiful couple...especially now....after the reunion when Dutta realizes what he has foundBig smile...Fab VM Nainu!!!Clap Thanks yaaraHug
 
 
 
awww big hugz too you srush...glad that you liked it.....*hugs*Big smile
thanx for this beautiful comment
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Joined: 05 January 2009
Posts: 5437

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Hye Nainaaaaaaaaaaaa......lovely VM......i loved it.....Clap
Finally i watched all ur vm's.....phew...LOL
Abhi no shikayat na......LOL
Keep up the gr8 work....Naina...Thumbs Up
 
 
awww bushy....thanx so much glad that you liked it...
yah abh koi shikayat nahi...lolLOLLOL
*hugs*

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590330

minuu 1069 590330 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
DN vm - Saibo - Page 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: -Ritz-   Replies: 497   Views: 28476

-Ritz- 497 28476 19 June 2011 at 11:10am by -Ritz-
tasha vm on tere naina

Author: suhana19   Replies: 8   Views: 982

suhana19 8 982 27 May 2010 at 7:38am by suhana19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index