Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dc17-7

hi naina,

lovely dear....... really nice VM....... the song selected was very nice..........

keep doing more.........

tc
divya

aww thanx so much dear glad that you liked it....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AzMishy

hi........................!!!! nainu..........................!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for the PM, and OMG its one of my fav and u made  VM on that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, wow it so beautifull, cant sum up my emotions,wait ill re-watch another 10 times and then come back to u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww ur fav. song mine too...lol...thanx so much dear....glad that you liked it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beees

Hey Naina!!!!
What a beautiful VM on an equally beautiful song. Simply loved it!!!! The scene selection was awesome!!! Keep it coming gurl.
Thanx a bunch for the Pm๐Ÿค—........will wait for more๐Ÿ˜Š
Lots of love!!

Thanx sooo much dear.....*big hugz*

Originally posted by: blueopal

hey  both  kistmat  n  ore piya  both  VMs  r  awesome  dear...........
ore piya  was sooooooooooooo   nice ,it  stole  my  heart...............i  loved  it.............

glad that you liked it...Thanks!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NainaSengal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

hey naina , whats this yaar ore piya is one of my fav song and you made vm on this song just for 3 mins , i m really angry with you ๐Ÿ˜ก, but the vm was good yaar all new scene๐Ÿ˜Š

oh yaar soory laikin i dont wanted to use the old scens aswell....you know...the song is preety long thats why....๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx so much....waiting for todays huhg scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

love the song ... love the scenes ...omg this jungle track is just awesome ...well done naina ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks soooooo much sweetieeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Naina,
I am back๐Ÿ˜Š
As promised,i caught with 3 more of ur VMs.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1)Tu Hi Mera - I loved this song.I have heard it before as well,but IMO it suits on Tasha more than the pair on which it is picturised.๐Ÿ˜ŠI just loved how u have used both pre-marriage & post-marraige scenes.Especially the black & white effect that u gave to pre-marriage scenes made me
 nostalgic๐Ÿ˜
I loved Anna's den wala hug & payal scene๐Ÿ˜ณ

2)Meri Duniya Mein - Firstly i would like to thank Huma for her this song & to u for making it so beautiful๐Ÿ‘.I loved all the songs of TUM BIN ,but this one always makes me emotional.I had tears in my eyes when i saw the first scene post FR & the first lines of the song went so in sync with it๐Ÿ˜ญ.

3)Agar Tum Mil Jaao - Here i want to complain,why u made this so small,I absolutely loved tasha reunion scenes,i can watch it endlessly.Thanks for such awasome VM๐Ÿ‘

Hopefully with the remaining VMs,i will catch very soon.
Till then TC & lots of hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Naina.....O Re Piya.....very good VM ๐Ÿ‘......very nice song and apt scenes....well done, keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......๐Ÿ˜...............LUVED IT...........i love the song.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ......and the scenes are just.............out of the world............Nainu..........big hugzzzzzzzzz............mwah for this lovely vm..........keep it up.........โค๏ธ...baby i hav watched it 10 tyms in a row...........kiss on the forehead............haiiiiiiiii am in dreamland.........๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by triasha - 13 years ago
naina 
OH MY GOD
damn beautiful VM
The scene selection was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
song superbbbb
star was Too good
the Kiss scenes omg Simply loved 
keep it :D
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Naina Lovely VM
O RE Piya is my all time fav song.....i have tears in my eyes when i listen to it....
Lovely VM naina...Lovely.......๐Ÿ‘
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Nainaaaaaaaaaa!

ITs Beautiful 
beautiful scenes , beautiful song !
LOve it so much !
it was so soothing and in start the effects wee like 
that somting is floating !

I love it 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh god.. i luv this song ... so good.. n man.. to see TaSha on it is like being in heaven!! Great VM dear.. lovely scenes.. fab stuff ๐Ÿ‘