Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'My SoulMate - My Maan' (Page 7)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by lily_k25

abb sab kuch tho pehle hi tum jaanthi ho..jo kuch bhi mein kehne waali hoon...aur baaki sab doosro ne kehdiya na yaar...ab mein kyaaa boluu Ermm

awesome one yaar...luved the emotions depected by them to the core...a speciall lily's kissie to my maan Tongue (tumhara number agle baar ayega maan ke saath..ab meri baari hai..hehhe)  [Angry]

only thing which dint make it to 100 % of my satisfaction was darjee's kanyadaan...Confused
  [Disapprove]
i wanted adi or manchenda or in the least her parents for kanyadaan...but not him..its soo against darji's character..
hope they show manchenda coming in the last n blessing the couple atleast...i sooo want to see him in this marriage..atleast as a support..just for one scene..Unhappy
  [Disapprove]

I hold the same thought dear...but Maan's love & Geet's pride in his love, their love made me want to overlook it no matter how much i'll always hate that bit......
you know i was erred seeing Darjee hold their hands doing the kanyadaan...but when Maan took her hand to his forehead as 'worshipping his love', their togetherness...i forgot everything else

i know i know...maan n geet's love compensated for darjee's scene for me..the scene was beautiful...but adi or manchenda doing kanyadaan would have been "sone pe suhaga" types when compared to darjee...

anyways..ab kehke kya faida,,,marriage tho hogayi...reshoot karnne ka naam bhi nahi aasaktha iss waqt LOL ..chal chaddo..chodo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

res..coming back to this one babe

Ya! You better do that...u tend to forget ....Angry

eeeksssssss.....yeh lo mein agaya...
oyi yeh kabhi hosaktha hai ki mein tumhe bhool jau ??Shocked

by the way...u dint write anything about adi-pinky scene yaar ??

Aagaye ...Aap...Cool! See me having exams tomorrow but here i'm commenting   ...LOL

I din't write on Adi - Pinky coz this is Maan-Geet post...

OK ..don't show me belan.........
here ...i had posted this at the Incredibles post.....

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

you go girl....thats my girl...one shouldnt study 24hrs before the exam day...we should be totally relaxed n ejoy the day..u will rock tomoro's exam for sure...let the invisislator do all the tension going part...we will just rock on Wink

oyi...i missed this update of urs...now have to search all the incredibles threads..
soo true yaar..thinking of writing a os on these two...wat do u say?

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

updated sweety...Big smile

oh ! u did....& me added Adi - Pinky part for you & this time i promise u a Cutest ever Siggy of them...MSK PromiseWink

dekhenge dekhenge...abb bhi tum mere kab ka adi-pinky hug avi nahi diyaa..abb siggie bhi...dekh rahi hoon... *geet type rhoot na*

Aww! Sorry...'Dil Se Sorry.....Duniya Mein Jitnai Sorry Hai Sab Sorry (Mayank type)...
U know me since ages.....(almost since i'm here right)...U know i'm lazy ...& to top it my video dabba is junk box but now i made a promise...woh bhi MSK wala..'praan jaye par vachan na jaye'
i'm half done..rest on 25th....26th ko chutti hai..me will get a break before my Hindi exams....Wink

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

abb sab kuch tho pehle hi tum jaanthi ho..jo kuch bhi mein kehne waali hoon...aur baaki sab doosro ne kehdiya na yaar...ab mein kyaaa boluu Ermm

awesome one yaar...luved the emotions depected by them to the core...a speciall lily's kissie to my maan Tongue (tumhara number agle baar ayega maan ke saath..ab meri baari hai..hehhe)  [Angry]

only thing which dint make it to 100 % of my satisfaction was darjee's kanyadaan...Confused
  [Disapprove]
i wanted adi or manchenda or in the least her parents for kanyadaan...but not him..its soo against darji's character..
hope they show manchenda coming in the last n blessing the couple atleast...i sooo want to see him in this marriage..atleast as a support..just for one scene..Unhappy
  [Disapprove]

I hold the same thought dear...but Maan's love & Geet's pride in his love, their love made me want to overlook it no matter how much i'll always hate that bit......
you know i was erred seeing Darjee hold their hands doing the kanyadaan...but when Maan took her hand to his forehead as 'worshipping his love', their togetherness...i forgot everything else

i know i know...maan n geet's love compensated for darjee's scene for me..the scene was beautiful...but adi or manchenda doing kanyadaan would have been "sone pe suhaga" types when compared to darjee...

anyways..ab kehke kya faida,,,marriage tho hogayi...reshoot karnne ka naam bhi nahi aasaktha iss waqt LOL ..chal chaddo..chodo..

i could have loved it..u know before Dadi stepped in & Pinky was mumbling i thought she will call her Dad..she dint..toh i was hoping next that Adi will stand up & say he will do....but i was kept waiting..&CryCryCryCry
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Aagaye ...Aap...Cool! See me having exams tomorrow but here i'm commenting   ...LOL

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

you go girl....thats my girl...one shouldnt study 24hrs before the exam day...we should be totally relaxed n ejoy the day..u will rock tomoro's exam for sure...let the invisislator do all the tension going part...we will just rock on Wink

oyi...i missed this update of urs...now have to search all the incredibles threads..

U know i was going to ask u to do that reading your OS on security guards ...LOL
thanks love...i never study much before exams...just revise at peace..arre we had whole year why panic &  rush in the last moment ......
thanks to Maa i never really fear exams..remember during 10th..you guys had to shoooo me off from the site, esp. Priti ...she threatened to complain to Dad..LOL...still did pretty well i guessWink

lily_k25

Fizza110 Groupbie
Fizza110
Fizza110

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
WOW........!!!

Really awesome yr!!!! Loved it.... keep it up!!

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

updated sweety...Big smile

oh ! u did....& me added Adi - Pinky part for you & this time i promise u a Cutest ever Siggy of them...MSK PromiseWink

dekhenge dekhenge...abb bhi tum mere kab ka adi-pinky hug avi nahi diyaa..abb siggie bhi...dekh rahi hoon... *geet type rhoot na*

Aww! Sorry...'Dil Se Sorry.....Duniya Mein Jitnai Sorry Hai Sab Sorry (Mayank type)...
U know me since ages.....(almost since i'm here right)...U know i'm lazy ...& to top it my video dabba is junk box but now i made a promise...woh bhi MSK wala..'praan jaye par vachan na jaye'
i'm half done..rest on 25th....26th ko chutti hai..me will get a break before my Hindi exams....Wink

yup yup i know u since ages..if u r just lazy then am ' The lazy Bones ' hereLOL Wink
maar maar...malayi maar...kitna bhi maar le tumhe nahi chodne wali...exams ki wajah se thoda postpone kar rahi hoon...exams ke baad dekhoon ga tujhe *with maan wala naughty smrik *
nupur type flash light jhali aur mujhe aur kuch yaad agaya yaha...Big smile
u still have to dust ur old video dabbas n give me DV videos...yeh tho ek-do saal se pending hai bhai...ROFLROFLROFL ..dekha purane baaton se kya kya yaad agaya..

Edited by lily_k25 - 23 January 2011 at 5:25am

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Adi & Pinky

U know i was going to ask u to do that reading your OS on security guards ...LOL
thanks love...i never study much before exams...just revise at peace..arre we had whole year why panic &  rush in the last moment ......
thanks to Maa i never really fear exams..remember during 10th..you guys had to shoooo me off from the site, esp. Priti ...she threatened to complain to Dad..LOL...still did pretty well i guessWink

sachii...u liked my prediction then?? yippiee..

yoo..that coolness is the secret of our succesful exams yaar...last min reading only makes us forget more than us remembering anything...telling u with personal experience..hehe
last month ..when my exams were going on...i was up till 2 in the early morning...NOt studying..but watching maan n geet n wrote the exam directly the next day without any reading...LOL

LOL yaa....i remember it...we used to worry more for ur exams n results more than u ..hehhe..had to use all tactics to shoo u away from site at taht timeLOL Wink

nanditasingh

Go to top