lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by lily_k25

res..coming back to this one babe

Ya! You better do that...u tend to forget ....Angry

eeeksssssss.....yeh lo mein agaya...
oyi yeh kabhi hosaktha hai ki mein tumhe bhool jau ??Shocked

by the way...u dint write anything about adi-pinky scene yaar ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandita thanks once again for such a beautiful article......you've summed it up so beautifully and reading your article I could only think of one song that fitted this relation perfectly that's "You're the Wind Beneath My Wings" (From Geet's point of view)

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

Nandita so aptly put that marriage is a celebration of togetherness and where could anyone find a better soulmate than Maan......well actually they both are meant for each other and they gave each other a new meaning to life and they complete each other, they are two halves to a whole.

Love you Nandita and a big hug to you dear for making a beautiful episode and a beautiful relation so much more significant and special with your interpretation of it. Hug

Big Bear Hug to you Dee....you always make me swell with joy  & inspire me to make extra efforts to keep true to your praises.....Love U.....
I love this song ....it aptly sums up all her feelings that can be called 'prayer of gratitude' to Baba ji for bringing Maan in her life ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
updated sweety...Big smile

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

res..coming back to this one babe

Ya! You better do that...u tend to forget ....Angry

eeeksssssss.....yeh lo mein agaya...
oyi yeh kabhi hosaktha hai ki mein tumhe bhool jau ??Shocked

by the way...u dint write anything about adi-pinky scene yaar ??

Aagaye ...Aap...Cool! See me having exams tomorrow but here i'm commenting   ...LOL

I din't write on Adi - Pinky coz this is Maan-Geet post...

OK ..don't show me belan.........
here ...i had posted this at the Incredibles post.....

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

lily_k25

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

oh ! u did....& me added Adi - Pinky part for you & this time i promise u a Cutest ever Siggy of them...MSK PromiseWink

lily_k25

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Nandita......a very beautiful and lovely post as usual.....kudos to uClap

Also i love ur last picture creation.........u rock girl!!!.......u r multi-talented so gifted........keep up the fab work!!!SmileSmileSmile 

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, coloursDay Dreaming

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet' life, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called lifeDay Dreaming

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaDay Dreaming

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become trueDay Dreaming

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speaking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishesHeart.........it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile and happiness seeing Geet and her dadaji's milanSmileSmileCry..........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is foreverHeart

Also Geet really has a big heart that she forgave darji who tried to kill her her baby and made her sabse paraye so quickly and welcomed him so heartily...........i don't know if i wud have forgiven someone so easily.........so today i admire, respect and love Maan ki Geet evenmoreClap.........i still can't completely forgive Darji so i'm only praising Geet and Maan but not mentioning much about Darji

MAANEET have risen to such a high level today in my eyes that i cannot express in words..........Now i feel words that i admire, respect and worship MAANEET all seem too small to express what i feel about them......................

Finally MAANEET are entering a new phase in life....... MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimony...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any

dream...............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatDay Dreaming

Truly MAANEET r soulmates in every sense........MAANEET r an example to what soulmates mean and how soulmates shud beSmile

MAANEET r no more fictional characters but more real than real life people.........Hats off to Drashti, Gurmeet, Nissar and the entire team of GHSP for giving us divine, sacred, beautiful, touchy, magical, dreamy, breathkaking MAANEETClap

Plz bear with my long post NanditaSmileLOL

Spandhan....U know i 'm speechless ...you wrote so so perfectly as to how their coming together is union of two equals, two souls ...a joining so eternal.....completion of two haves ....Beautiful.....

And plz keep your 'long' & adorable thoughts coming..i enjoying nothing more than reading such wonderful emotions summed in words ...& rather i'm so grateful you are so kind to share it here ....
thank you so so much for writing this & for all the love & appreciation that you encourage me with ....it means a lot to me

sptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

abb sab kuch tho pehle hi tum jaanthi ho..jo kuch bhi mein kehne waali hoon...aur baaki sab doosro ne kehdiya na yaar...ab mein kyaaa boluu Ermm

awesome one yaar...luved the emotions depected by them to the core...a speciall lily's kissie to my maan Tongue (tumhara number agle baar ayega maan ke saath..ab meri baari hai..hehhe)  [AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry]

only thing which dint make it to 100 % of my satisfaction was darjee's kanyadaan...Confused
  [Disapprove]
i wanted adi or manchenda or in the least her parents for kanyadaan...but not him..its soo against darji's character..
hope they show manchenda coming in the last n blessing the couple atleast...i sooo want to see him in this marriage..atleast as a support..just for one scene..Unhappy
  [Disapprove]

I hold the same thought dear...but Maan's love & Geet's pride in his love, their love made me want to overlook it no matter how much i'll always hate that bit......
you know i was erred seeing Darjee hold their hands doing the kanyadaan...but when Maan took her hand to his forehead as 'worshipping his love', their togetherness...i forgot everything else

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

oh ! u did....& me added Adi - Pinky part for you & this time i promise u a Cutest ever Siggy of them...MSK PromiseWink

dekhenge dekhenge...abb bhi tum mere kab ka adi-pinky hug avi nahi diyaa..abb siggie bhi...dekh rahi hoon... *geet type rhoot na*

nanditasingh

Go to top