Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'My SoulMate - My Maan' (Page 3)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

'My SoulMate - My Maan'

When love grows into marriage, marriage is not an ordinary thing. It is absolutely extraordinary....not just a social institution ...but a celebration of togetherness
A very solemn occasion for the lovers to unite in the bond of true love........Maan weds Geet.

What should I add here....you said it all....its marriage of 2 souls...those who are destined to be soul mates....its not ordinary....definitely.....its divine and beautiful for me

On the holy occasion of their wedding he invites her family who had abandoned her ... makes them realize their mistakes, give them opportunity to make up ...
All for Geet.....coz its something that she had always wished for ... on her wedding
So are you okie today about the fact Darjee did Kanyadaan....I am still not very warmed up to fact.....but I like he realized that Handa were wrong

Geet wishes it, Geet gets it ...is all his reason to survive .... for her , only her.

Baba ji has no more the right to answer Geet's prayers, Maan has taken over from Lord all the rights to turn every dream & hopes of Geet into sweet reality.

He gifts her smile ... yet again & makes every passing moment memorable , special for his lady.

He knows all her unsaid prayers ... which she never voiced even to Baba ji knowing its impossible  to ever come true ... to Baba ji it may be but not for her Maan

From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home

YOu are exactly right....whatever she wished from babji....maan has fulfileld all her wishes dreams...so babaji gave her Maan...to fifill all her dreams in one instant

He stands tall, head held high hearing Darjee , the man who had called her the shame to their family name .....now praise his Geet & her achievements ...

Deaf to all the praises made for her Geet hears only 'Maan'...her Maan  being the reason for the re- found joy ...
She looks upto him  ... filling up her soul with the sight of him alone ....

Geet knows the dept & height of his dedication towards her , for her . Yet she is all awestruck ....rooted, humbled by his love.

Eyes welled with tears of happiness, gratitude, respect , love & pride for her man ...

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all

I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
beasituful scene beautiful pictures....you summed up reaaly well...

She thanks him for being in her life , being her life.....

she holds on to  him &  thanks her Lord to have brought him into her life ...
her angel, her knight, her savior, her prince, her love ....now her husband.

Only melody to which her heart beats to now is ...........
'Thank you Baba ji for My SoulMate - My Maan'

Love
Nandita

You last picture creation and.....this scene took cake....and more than that you know...I am not good writer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
nandu...today i am so happy, so excited and most importantly so emotional that i dunno wat to write....
believe me nandu...today i am not feeling that it is fiction....it seemed i was watching the marriage of someone i hv known for years....

today i feel like worshipping maan....he is so divine that no words can do him justice...
i will specially mention the kanyadaan scene...
wen darjee put the flower on geet's hand...maan touched it to his forehead....as if saying that his love for geet is more like worship to god....he will take care of geet and her happiness for the rest of his life....

and another scene i will mention here....wen geet was crying during bidaai....maan was full of concern...he knows that too much crying is not rite for geet....i felt his helplessness because at a moment like this geet cannot stop crying and for maan it was a tensed moment because he cud not tell her not to cry...

during the entire wedding his concern for geet never left him...though he kept a smiling face for the sake of geet...but his heart was in a lot of pain....

GC and DD and even darjee were awesome today....their expressions were mindblowing....

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by Jes75

Nandu ...beautifully written dear and sach kahu toh yeh padhke aankhon mein ansoon aa gaye ...such is Maaneets love and the effect of ur words .....its like the pictures are saying their story in ur words ....Big smile love u Nandu ....

Hey Jes....thanks hun...aww love you for such nice words of appreciation...love u

Nandu ....did u get my pm ....

which pm Jes...?
u know na my pm box is always a mess..leave me a word at skype or FB ....

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
beutiful,you have simply sed the unsed ,very well done awesomeClapClapClapClapClap

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

'My SoulMate - My Maan'

When love grows into marriage, marriage is not an ordinary thing. It is absolutely extraordinary....not just a social institution ...but a celebration of togetherness
A very solemn occasion for the lovers to unite in the bond of true love........Maan weds Geet.

What should I add here....you said it all....its marriage of 2 souls...those who are destined to be soul mates....its not ordinary....definitely.....its divine and beautiful for me

On the holy occasion of their wedding he invites her family who had abandoned her ... makes them realize their mistakes, give them opportunity to make up ...
All for Geet.....coz its something that she had always wished for ... on her wedding
So are you okie today about the fact Darjee did Kanyadaan....I am still not very warmed up to fact.....but I like he realized that Handa were wrong

Geet wishes it, Geet gets it ...is all his reason to survive .... for her , only her.

Baba ji has no more the right to answer Geet's prayers, Maan has taken over from Lord all the rights to turn every dream & hopes of Geet into sweet reality.

He gifts her smile ... yet again & makes every passing moment memorable , special for his lady.

He knows all her unsaid prayers ... which she never voiced even to Baba ji knowing its impossible  to ever come true ... to Baba ji it may be but not for her Maan

From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home

YOu are exactly right....whatever she wished from babji....maan has fulfileld all her wishes dreams...so babaji gave her Maan...to fifill all her dreams in one instant

He stands tall, head held high hearing Darjee , the man who had called her the shame to their family name .....now praise his Geet & her achievements ...

Deaf to all the praises made for her Geet hears only 'Maan'...her Maan  being the reason for the re- found joy ...
She looks upto him  ... filling up her soul with the sight of him alone ....

Geet knows the dept & height of his dedication towards her , for her . Yet she is all awestruck ....rooted, humbled by his love.

Eyes welled with tears of happiness, gratitude, respect , love & pride for her man ...

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all

I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
beasituful scene beautiful pictures....you summed up reaaly well...

She thanks him for being in her life , being her life.....

she holds on to  him &  thanks her Lord to have brought him into her life ...
her angel, her knight, her savior, her prince, her love ....now her husband.

Only melody to which her heart beats to now is ...........
'Thank you Baba ji for My SoulMate - My Maan'

Love
Nandita

You last picture creation and.....this scene took cake....and more than that you know...I am not good writer

thank you so much Kul....
As i told you ..i made an effort so did you..its thoughts that count not flow of language

To answer you..NO i'm not okay with Darjee doing the Kanyadan..as yesterday i wrote in my post on same..i stick to it ....forgiving him..Geet has big heart & Maan has her happiness in heart they forgiven him fine .....
but Darjee has lost that respect to receive the honor of giving away Geet to Maan for me....
Respect is earned...not given only on basis of status be it in family or society or for grey hairs ...
its shown as a mark of appreciation for your good deeds ....

Darjee dint do any ..he does not deserve this respect, this honor

adoremevirgo

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

nandu...today i am so happy, so excited and most importantly so emotional that i dunno wat to write....
believe me nandu...today i am not feeling that it is fiction....it seemed i was watching the marriage of someone i hv known for years....

today i feel like worshipping maan....he is so divine that no words can do him justice...
i will specially mention the kanyadaan scene...
wen darjee put the flower on geet's hand...maan touched it to his forehead....as if saying that his love for geet is more like worship to god....he will take care of geet and her happiness for the rest of his life....

and another scene i will mention here....wen geet was crying during bidaai....maan was full of concern...he knows that too much crying is not rite for geet....i felt his helplessness because at a moment like this geet cannot stop crying and for maan it was a tensed moment because he cud not tell her not to cry...

during the entire wedding his concern for geet never left him...though he kept a smiling face for the sake of geet...but his heart was in a lot of pain....

GC and DD and even darjee were awesome today....their expressions were mindblowing....

Aditi ...u summed it up sweet..i know ....he is just incredible & no words can ever do justice to him....

adoremevirgo

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

beutiful,you have simply sed the unsed ,very well done awesomeClap

thank you so much dearBig smile
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
nandu...do read my take here...
i hv also mentioned my objection on darjee doing the kanyadaan....

Go to top