Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiBhatia

before reading wanna b first to post as always gonna b beautiful post Nandita

thank you Bharti...its so sweet of you

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Nandu ...beautifully written dear and sach kahu toh yeh padhke aankhon mein ansoon aa gaye ...such is Maaneets love and the effect of ur words .....its like the pictures are saying their story in ur words ....Big smile love u Nandu ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

NanduClap You are superb man. Today, maan truly proved the meaning of a soulmate. A soulmate is someone  who is like a twin flame or twin soul. Geet was a girl who was broken beyond repair. She was treated worse by everyone including the stranger who didn't know her, but everytime he caused her pain, he filled up with some type of love that they didn't know stood between them. Whether it was giving her strength to fight aganist her family, the world or sometimes him. A soulmate is someone who bring you to life. For Maan and Geet, they both brought each other to life. Maan taught her how to live. He brought back that Geet that we never saw. Today Maan proved that, a partner is not someone who just walks on the same road with you, but makes that path yours. By bringing Darji today, he proved that he was worth every love she showered upon him.

A soulmate is who has the power to break down all the walls we have laid upon yourselves. Maan walked into Geet's life, brought her to life, made her feel wanted, took care of someone's else kid( it may his brother, but calling someone's kid yours and raising is AMAZING) He gave Geet so much love. He truly is her soulmate, because he took all the throns himself and gave her only roses.

Today, the wedding really was touchy and today, I wish I wish Maan Singh Khurana was a real character. A real character, because even I want to be blessed by someone like that takes care of my smallest needs. Today, I am proud to be a fan of Gurmeet, because he has played MSK with such perfection and conviction. Today, he has truly made MSK come alive. He has made all of us believe that MSK is not some fictional character, but a damn real person.

Hats off to the CV;'s for such a dream amazing wedding and for maintaining MSK as always.

Awww! Jenny this is so so heartwarming .... you defined 'soulmate' not as a term but as a synonym of love ....wowClapClapClapClapClap
I second every word you said...yes he brought her to life...he not only gave her new life ..but new vision to see life as she should be seeing unlike what she was forced to see....He took away all pain and brought only smiles for her...still he continues to bring joy to her were as his own heart is burdened with the inevitable future pain & grief......

its a prayer from me too..that men like him walk the earth ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoJennyPenny

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

res..coming back to this one babe

Ya! You better do that...u tend to forget ....Angry
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu.u break me up girl.........

beautifully written.........

and the song.
i alwaz think oit personifies maaneet...........
dedicaated to geets expressions for her all today.......
she looked at him n fell in love all over again!!!!!!!!!1

and u re created the magic....with but a few words.....

love truly is beautiful....Smile

thank you dear...Agree Aash the song truly sings of them....
Yes..she looked at him with 'new found eyes'...
well all did too na!

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Beautiful as always nandita , i was defo and despo waiting for your post , red it before but couldnt comment that time ..

So sweet of you Shweta ...thank you so so much ...
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Nandu ...beautifully written dear and sach kahu toh yeh padhke aankhon mein ansoon aa gaye ...such is Maaneets love and the effect of ur words .....its like the pictures are saying their story in ur words ....Big smile love u Nandu ....

Hey Jes....thanks hun...aww love you for such nice words of appreciation...love u
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Jes....thanks hun...aww love you for such nice words of appreciation...love u

Nandu ....did u get my pm ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Go to top