Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'My SoulMate - My Maan' (Page 10)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hey nandita... sorry for late post..
i hope u did ur exams well...

loved ur take yar.. u write so beautifully.... all emotions r expressed very well... luv the poem u wrote...

keep writing dear.. i hope u r back asap....do ur exams well yar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey nandita... sorry for late post..
i hope u did ur exams well...

loved ur take yar.. u write so beautifully.... all emotions r expressed very well... luv the poem u wrote...

keep writing dear.. i hope u r back asap....do ur exams well yar..

Bharkha dear..its great to have u comment forget about delay or anything else...u commented, u liked its just all for me....
thank you so much..& its a song by Celine Dion ....
& thanks for the wishes...love u

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

Nandita......a very beautiful and lovely post as usual.....kudos to uClap

Also i love ur last picture creation.........u rock girl!!!.......u r multi-talented so gifted........keep up the fab work!!!SmileSmileSmile 

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, coloursDay Dreaming

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet' life, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called lifeDay Dreaming

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaDay Dreaming

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become trueDay Dreaming

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speaking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishesHeart.........it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile and happiness seeing Geet and her dadaji's milanSmileSmileCry..........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is foreverHeart

Also Geet really has a big heart that she forgave darji who tried to kill her her baby and made her sabse paraye so quickly and welcomed him so heartily...........i don't know if i wud have forgiven someone so easily.........so today i admire, respect and love Maan ki Geet evenmoreClap.........i still can't completely forgive Darji so i'm only praising Geet and Maan but not mentioning much about Darji

MAANEET have risen to such a high level today in my eyes that i cannot express in words..........Now i feel words that i admire, respect and worship MAANEET all seem too small to express what i feel about them......................

Finally MAANEET are entering a new phase in life....... MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimony...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any

dream...............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatDay Dreaming

Truly MAANEET r soulmates in every sense........MAANEET r an example to what soulmates mean and how soulmates shud beSmile

MAANEET r no more fictional characters but more real than real life people.........Hats off to Drashti, Gurmeet, Nissar and the entire team of GHSP for giving us divine, sacred, beautiful, touchy, magical, dreamy, breathkaking MAANEETClap

Plz bear with my long post NanditaSmileLOL

Spandhan....U know i 'm speechless ...you wrote so so perfectly as to how their coming together is union of two equals, two souls ...a joining so eternal.....completion of two haves ....Beautiful.....

And plz keep your 'long' & adorable thoughts coming..i enjoying nothing more than reading such wonderful emotions summed in words ...& rather i'm so grateful you are so kind to share it here ....
thank you so so much for writing this & for all the love & appreciation that you encourage me with ....it means a lot to me

thank u very much dearSmileSmileHug.................i'm really touched that u loved itSmileSmileSmile...................thank u sooooooooooo much for such sweet and beautiful words of appreciationSmileSmileSmile

You are wonderful at expressing your thoughts..love u

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Hey nandu, beautiful spell binding words! cudnt be said in a better way! Love u 4 writing dis!

Imy, glad u here girl....thank you so much hun..love you for always being there for me
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

u said my heart dear...........:):);)

MAAN....MAAN....MAAN..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

cant say anythin......m lost.......!!!!!Wink

Thank you dear its so sweet of u
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

ClapClap hats off to gurmeet an drashti who have portrated they characters of maan an geet beautifully,luv u guyz i mean geet serial would be nothing without maaneet they r the best jodi i have ever seen onscreen wooow now they r MR AN MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA hope they have a happy married life no matter what happens,nissar an team thankyou for giving us such a beautiful wedding an thanks 4 giving us maaneet jodi just luv em

Truly hats off to both GC & DD....& thanks to the crew tooClap
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikaa

I am in awe how you manage to bring out what we feel deep in our heart so easily into words.I bow to your thoughts and ability to pen it down.
love you Nandu

By the way for your pre - boards guess to start from this week.

Ahh! here you are....
no amount of praises going to make me forgive you for going gayab for so long....
thanks though(showing formality...)

Thanks...yup from Monday & me here don't tell Di

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

'My SoulMate - My Maan'

When love grows into marriage, marriage is not an ordinary thing. It is absolutely extraordinary....not just a social institution ...but a celebration of togetherness
A very solemn occasion for the lovers to unite in the bond of true love........Maan weds Geet.

Clap
On the holy occasion of their wedding he invites her family who had abandoned her ... makes them realize their mistakes, give them opportunity to make up ...
All for Geet.....coz its something that she had always wished for ... on her wedding

Geet wishes it, Geet gets it ...is all his reason to survive .... for her , only her.

Baba ji has no more the right to answer Geet's prayers, Maan has taken over from Lord all the rights to turn every dream & hopes of Geet into sweet reality.

He gifts her smile ... yet again & makes every passing moment memorable , special for his lady.

He knows all her unsaid prayers ... which she never voiced even to Baba ji knowing its impossible  to ever come true ... to Baba ji it may be but not for her Maan

From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home

He stands tall, head held high hearing Darjee , the man who had called her the shame to their family name .....now praise his Geet & her achievements ...

Deaf to all the praises made for her Geet hears only 'Maan'...her Maan  being the reason for the re- found joy ...
She looks upto him  ... filling up her soul with the sight of him alone ....

Geet knows the dept & height of his dedication towards her , for her . Yet she is all awestruck ....rooted, humbled by his love.

Eyes welled with tears of happiness, gratitude, respect , love & pride for her man ...

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all

I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

She thanks him for being in her life , being her life.....

she holds on to  him &  thanks her Lord to have brought him into her life ...
her angel, her knight, her savior, her prince, her love ....now her husband.

Only melody to which her heart beats to now is ...........
'Thank you Baba ji for My SoulMate - My Maan'

Love
Nandita

So beautiful Nandita.Clap..ClapClapClapYou brought tears in my eyes...tear of ojy and happiness for Maaneet and tears for thankfulness for a person like you who pen down their emotions so beautifully. It seems as if I am hearing Geet's heart speaking to me about the love of her life...about a man who is there to be with the ups and down of her life...about a man who has completed her search....about a man who is the reason for her survival. Thanks for the wonderful post darling.Hug

Varsha
I'm honored that i could evoke such emotions in you by making you relive those moments....
u made my day .. i'm jumping on the couch right now reading your comment....
and i'm deeply humbled too by the love & appreciation you always give to me & my thoughts, posts.
love u so so much
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

Go to top