Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'My SoulMate - My Maan'

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

'My SoulMate - My Maan'

When love grows into marriage, marriage is not an ordinary thing. It is absolutely extraordinary....not just a social institution ...but a celebration of togetherness
A very solemn occasion for the lovers to unite in the bond of true love........Maan weds Geet.

On the holy occasion of their wedding he invites her family who had abandoned her ... makes them realize their mistakes, give them opportunity to make up ...
All for Geet.....coz its something that she had always wished for ... on her wedding

Geet wishes it, Geet gets it ...is all his reason to survive .... for her , only her.

Baba ji has no more the right to answer Geet's prayers, Maan has taken over from Lord all the rights to turn every dream & hopes of Geet into sweet reality.

He gifts her smile ... yet again & makes every passing moment memorable , special for his lady.

He knows all her unsaid prayers ... which she never voiced even to Baba ji knowing its impossible  to ever come true ... to Baba ji it may be but not for her Maan

From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home

He stands tall, head held high hearing Darjee , the man who had called her the shame to their family name .....now praise his Geet & her achievements ...

Deaf to all the praises made for her Geet hears only 'Maan'...her Maan  being the reason for the re- found joy ...
She looks upto him  ... filling up her soul with the sight of him alone ....

Geet knows the dept & height of his dedication towards her , for her . Yet she is all awestruck ....rooted, humbled by his love.

Eyes welled with tears of happiness, gratitude, respect , love & pride for her man ...

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all

I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

She thanks him for being in her life , being her life.....

she holds on to  him &  thanks her Lord to have brought him into her life ...
her angel, her knight, her savior, her prince, her love ....now her husband.

Only melody to which her heart beats to now is ...........
'Thank you Baba ji for My SoulMate - My Maan'

Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
BEutiful Nandu.......usse behtar......tera take......The last picture took......episode to next level......I am stiill awe but will definitely add something later
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
before reading wanna b first to post as always gonna b beautiful post Nandita
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abb sab kuch tho pehle hi tum jaanthi ho..jo kuch bhi mein kehne waali hoon...aur baaki sab doosro ne kehdiya na yaar...ab mein kyaaa boluu πŸ€”

awesome one yaar...luved the emotions depected by them to the core...a speciall lily's kissie to my maan πŸ˜› (tumhara number agle baar ayega maan ke saath..ab meri baari hai..hehhe)

only thing which dint make it to 100 % of my satisfaction was darjee's kanyadaan...πŸ˜•
i wanted adi or manchenda or in the least her parents for kanyadaan...but not him..its soo against darji's character..
hope they show manchenda coming in the last n blessing the couple atleast...i sooo want to see him in this marriage..atleast as a support..just for one scene..πŸ˜”

Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nandu.u break me up girl.........

beautifully written.........

and the song.
i alwaz think oit personifies maaneet...........
dedicaated to geets expressions for her all today.......
she looked at him n fell in love all over again!!!!!!!!!1

and u re created the magic....with but a few words.....

love truly is beautiful....😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
NanduπŸ‘ You are superb man. Today, maan truly proved the meaning of a soulmate. A soulmate is someone  who is like a twin flame or twin soul. Geet was a girl who was broken beyond repair. She was treated worse by everyone including the stranger who didn't know her, but everytime he caused her pain, he filled up with some type of love that they didn't know stood between them. Whether it was giving her strength to fight aganist her family, the world or sometimes him. A soulmate is someone who bring you to life. For Maan and Geet, they both brought each other to life. Maan taught her how to live. He brought back that Geet that we never saw. Today Maan proved that, a partner is not someone who just walks on the same road with you, but makes that path yours. By bringing Darji today, he proved that he was worth every love she showered upon him.

A soulmate is who has the power to break down all the walls we have laid upon yourselves. Maan walked into Geet's life, brought her to life, made her feel wanted, took care of someone's else kid( it may his brother, but calling someone's kid yours and raising is AMAZING) He gave Geet so much love. He truly is her soulmate, because he took all the throns himself and gave her only roses.

Today, the wedding really was touchy and today, I wish I wish Maan Singh Khurana was a real character. A real character, because even I want to be blessed by someone like that takes care of my smallest needs. Today, I am proud to be a fan of Gurmeet, because he has played MSK with such perfection and conviction. Today, he has truly made MSK come alive. He has made all of us believe that MSK is not some fictional character, but a damn real person.

Hats off to the CV;'s for such a dream amazing wedding and for maintaining MSK as always.

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful as always nandita , i was defo and despo waiting for your post , red it before but couldnt comment that time ..
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

BEutiful Nandu.......usse behtar......tera take......The last picture took......episode to next level......I am stiill awe but will definitely add something later

thank you Kul ...yes it did, to both the show & Maan's character
& would love to read more from you

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiBhatia

before reading wanna b first to post as always gonna b beautiful post Nandita

thank you Bharti...its so sweet of you
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nandu ...beautifully written dear and sach kahu toh yeh padhke aankhon mein ansoon aa gaye ...such is Maaneets love and the effect of ur words .....its like the pictures are saying their story in ur words ....πŸ˜ƒ love u Nandu ....