Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Wacko's CC (-5-) ||I.O|| (Page 66)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54156

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

nooooooo.. im bunking claases till mid feb..LOLLOL.. urs???lol remember u used 2 sign ohh early due 2 ur uni n kangu used 2 say she was going 2 bomb ur uni..LOLLOL
LOLLOLam goin back in feb.. i was off for entire januaryLOLLOLLOL.. ohh yeah kangzz is crazyLOLLOL

dmg_lovditonce IF-Dazzler
dmg_lovditonce
dmg_lovditonce

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 3888

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

nooooooo.. im bunking claases till mid feb..LOLLOL.. urs???lol remember u used 2 sign ohh early due 2 ur uni n kangu used 2 say she was going 2 bomb ur uni..LOLLOL
LOLLOLam goin back in feb.. i was off for entire januaryLOLLOLLOL.. ohh yeah kangzz is crazyLOLLOL
oh entire jan!!!long brk..juluuuuu u r more crazier than kanguu..LOL
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54156

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
naahh julzz isnt crazyLOLLOL LOL..
 
yeahhh... very long .. haha and a very needed breakLOLLOL
 
come on mangzzz u r soo close
Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Penguins Rock !
Any questions ? Cool
dmg_lovditonce IF-Dazzler
dmg_lovditonce
dmg_lovditonce

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 3888

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

naahh julzz isnt crazyLOLLOL LOL..
 
yeahhh... very long .. haha and a very needed breakLOLLOL
 
come on mangzzz u r soo close
yupppppppppppppppppp..i shud count it down..LOLLOL
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54156

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
mangoooo 5 more<LOL
 
 
 
yeah one question.. wen will penguin start its regimeConfusedLOL
dmg_lovditonce IF-Dazzler
dmg_lovditonce
dmg_lovditonce

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 3888

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

mangoooo 5 more<LOL
 
 
 
yeah one question.. wen will penguin start its regimeConfusedLOL
one more..can penguins dance??
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54156

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
mangoo... lmao the way they walk is considered as dancing for themLOLLOL
 
4mreLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index