The BEST Wedding on tv:D

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all!..I want to thank CVs from the bottom of my heart for giving us such a grand wedding with all the spice making it all more interesting..I know that some of Geetians were getting impatient for the wedding to complete soon but I was totally enjoying the slow pace of it..I have seen many serials but I guess Geet is the first one whereI saw two lovers getting married in one attempt without any delays(For me Brij,NT added spice to marriage and so I wont call it dragging or delaying) with all the rituals!..I loved how everything was shown in detail..I am angry on people who said it was dragged-cmon guyz,how many serials are there where you get to see such a lavish wedding with everything from wedding shopping to wedding card selection to all those cute and naughty talks between the would-be married couple?..Infact in which serial do you get to see lovers together and all happy for such a long time!..I would be shocked if anyone can even name one single serial coz I haven't seen any serial like Geet!..Geet CVs always surprised me by raising the bar of awesomeness with superb Maaneet tracks and Maaneet marriage track is definately my favouraite!..LOVED Maaneet marriage and once again want to thank the CVs for it!..you rock CVs👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kudos to CV's.
usuallly in wedding u dun see such a romantic wedding. but maneet defined a new moment of lov.