Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG..!! What a BLOCKBUSTER Episode yaar!!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Abhay said to  Piya Aaankhen kholon  Piya Aaankhen kholon Yeh Sapna nahin sach hai Main kahi nahin jaa raha main yahi rahunga tumhare paas humesha humesha ke liye.

Awww...thats so sweet yaar..Well Abhay's eyes said exactly that..

and yeah..the way he was looking at her sleeping was so adoring..na..!!??Embarrassed

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Camjs agree with you but..God I need rest to come to terms till monday evening..with this kind of scene I think we all can live through the SUNDAY..what say..!!???

Princess  Dear..Thank you..But I have gone Bonkers is for sure..!!LOL

Abd Ridhima...Hai yaar..MAar daala..Maar daala...!! I am so excited that I am at loss of words...yaar..Thank you..!! And Riddhima..yaar I am so jealous of your AVATAR & YOUR SIGGY yaar..mujhe koi bana ke dedo yaar..I dont knwo how to load teh AVATAR..!!Broken Heart

LOVE TO ALL ABIYA fans..!!And special HUG TO VIVIAN & SUKIRTI ..for that BREATH TAKING CHEMISTRY..!!

u saying to me Abd ridhima???ConfusedLOLyes mar dallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDead me too stil excited manLOL
dnt worry i will help u....jst do right click on dat sig or avater u want put as ur sig or avtar nd copy its url nd paste in ur signature box or avi url in preference section ok??now tell me

hug bak for uHug

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 23 January 2011 at 12:57pm
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Gosh I know right... That classroom scene was just mind blowingg I just froze for a second with a million electromagnetic waves going through mee :D

Nice post dude <3
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
OMG Itne log beemaar !!!!  ShockedYahan par Loveria epidemic has broken out !!!!! Shocked
Not to worry girls heres some solution.....just in case someone needs......Wink Wink
I V fluids for those getting dehydrated with excessive drooling Wink
Glucose/ energy injections for those melting in chairs unable to get up......LOLWink.....
Oxygen for those jinke saansen atak gayee Wink Wink
CPR for the ones jinke dil ki dharkane went out of controll..Wink Wink
many more......

Edited by sumadear13 - 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
The episode was amazing.
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Total Romantic...well saidThumbs Up am still not in my senses, that scene was amazing....very very romantic, passionate...oh forget the metaphors,it just plain killed meLOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming you know what am glad that sunday came in between to give us some time for recoveryLOL

Edited by reepicheep - 23 January 2011 at 3:48am
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
well said...d show was mindblowing...awsum...super romantic
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i just loved the full episodeThumbs Up ! I saw it 3 times almost all repeat telecast of the serial !!!!!!!
after seeing it 3 times i was jumping ROFLand blushing Blushing OMG ! i am mad behind him!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index