Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Childhood photo: clue to story? (Page 5)

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by loveNivren

i hav a doubt...........if viren dosen't really love niviErmm then wat was dat dream sequence(kc) all abt ConfusedConfused???????
was he tryin 2 fool himslef.....lol....??????????
cts must clarify all these confusions!!!!!!!! 

Viren;s intention is to prove himself as the most beloved and trustworthy husband, to not only Nivi but to the whole world. So that when times comes, the whole world will say,along with Nivi, that he is not uttering anything against Sid, out of jealousy (contrary to what Divya is doing). He wanted everyone along with Nivi to get convinced that he loves her unconditionally, that he cannot see anything or anyone beyond Nivi.

Thats the fundamental question CC asked me, if the resort is unsafe, why he took his jaan- se-pyara wife there?

i cud understand ur pt frnd.........but how cud every1 kno wat viren s dreamin abt or whom he's dreamin abt??????? no hard feelinsSmile...........these r jus ma silly doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

i hav a doubt...........if viren dosen't really love niviErmm then wat was dat dream sequence(kc) all abt ConfusedConfused???????
was he tryin 2 fool himslef.....lol....??????????
cts must clarify all these confusions!!!!!!!! 

Viren;s intention is to prove himself as the most beloved and trustworthy husband, to not only Nivi but to the whole world. So that when times comes, the whole world will say,along with Nivi, that he is not uttering anything against Sid, out of jealousy (contrary to what Divya is doing). He wanted everyone along with Nivi to get convinced that he loves her unconditionally, that he cannot see anything or anyone beyond Nivi.

Thats the fundamental question CC asked me, if the resort is unsafe, why he took his jaan- se-pyara wife there?

i cud understand ur pt frnd.........but how cud every1 kno wat viren s dreamin abt or whom he's dreamin abt??????? no hard feelinsSmile...........these r jus ma silly doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing about hard feelings! its not at all a problem.Smile
I am just depicting my assumptions. As I have said many times, during those times, I used to only read updates, so you all would analyse better than me about those episodes
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Firstly seeing the childhood picture I was a little confused. But then the idea that Viren always wanted to use to close childhood friends together came into mind aswell.

Btw do we know why Viren came back home after so many years of being away from home? Was it because he finished his studies or just being dadji got ill? (sorry wasnt watching the show then)

Btw does anyone else think that Viren liked Nivis before he know who she was?

Not like, like love...but he was kinda flirty or maybe wanted to know her more.

I think when he heard that Nivi wants to get married to anyone... he took the chance and proposed using the opportunity.

At that time I really wanted to believe that he wanted Nivi desperately because he was like I'm going to love her respect her etc.. But I guess now he really wanted to get nivi to use her against Sid. 

Maybe after getting rid of Sid, maybe Viren is thinking about keeping Nivi? I mean he did marry her, so he must have planned to do something with her after all this is over.

Knowing Nivi-Sid loved eachother before made that his plan more strong and he would do anything to get Nivi to marry him.

Ok my thought are all confused...

Knowing Sid-Nivi loving each other, made his plan even stronger. Whether he plans to keep Nivi or not after framing Sid, will be clear when the childhood incident comes out.

To answer your question, whether he loved or liked Nivi, I feel before he came to know who Nivi was ( I mean that she is keshavji's daughter and not Sid's GF), I feel he had a positive vibe for her. Its not like or love. Because, he saw a girl in distress and he also heard her beautiful song and he came up playing flute in the temple. That's a positive indication, not about his "love" or "like" for Nivi, but for him being a person who is basically not bad at heart.

It was shown that he came back to Shimla, hearing Dadaji's condition and that "dushman ki beti" is responsible for his dadaji's condition.

Yup we have to wait and see what he plans to do with Nivi after his plans. 

Yes I think you've got the right word there where you say, he saw positive vibes from Nivi. Thats what I was trying to say but my wording was incorrect.

I think he has a grudge against Sid from childhood. And when he heard that Sid caused problems at home... something snapped inside of him and decided it was time to take revenge. And now that Sid was not the perfect son anymore... he could get in to the family and cause more problems for Sid and everyone will believe him.

Go to top