Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Childhood photo: clue to story? (Page 4)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
guys..great views.... it is very confusing as to what is his reason of using Nivi against not only Sid, but also in a way against his own family... We all know now that he is out for revenge from Sid, for sure... but has anyone thought that his relations with his parents and YD are also not too great. YD has always seemed to favour Sid, even dadaji in some instances....but still he is not shown to have any personal grudges with vandana and dadaji, as shown in terms of his parents and YD and now Sid...

Doesnt it seem like he has used Nivi not only against Sid, but also against his parents and YD. He was sent to boarding inspite of he having his family... bec of JW, CC and YD. He was never called even for holidays. When he got a chance, he went ahaead and married the girl whom they hated the most.... never in their imagination could they think that Viren could marry nivi.... and ever since he has been fighting with them for the injustice they have been doing to her.

As far as I remember, it was shown that he was returning to Shimla, and when he was already here fighting for Nivi, that he recieved a call abt dadaji being taken to the hospital.... so he was returning on his own..and we all know nivi used to be quiet... but what abt viren... it didnt seem he was loved very much at home..bec sid was always there... which could have made him a loner... so did he want to have a friend like nivi...who could only be his friend and they both could share their feelings... but nivi was sid's friend..sid was told to be protective abt her from childhood... which meant he always saw sid as being the reason of everything happening to him... his family didnt love him , he was not able to have friends...all bec of sid... and then that incident happened where sid again became the reason of he being sent away from home.... also... before sid moved back to shimla..he was in delhi..with viren probably.. and what relation they had there is still unknown..

i always questioned as to how he can offer friendship to nivi the next day after their identities were revealed... though they had shown he was not ready to believe that a girl like nivi could be responsible for the problems of his family.... then he dosed her... it could at that time be only for revenge... he now knew what this job meant to nivi... the society had given him hints...of nivi's financial condition... and if she would not be able to be able to decorate the house on time..it could result in her losing the job next day... and hence could face more problems...which would make her realise that she didnot do right in terms of making his family go through so much trouble.... remeber..after he dosed of...he wasnt expecting her to come back to consicious again..and speak anything... but she did...and he started to talk to her..to finally realise that she herself was a victim of circumstances... and was not at fault. the way he stared at her after knowing her hearts truth...made her a perfect person to carry out his plan... i dont think he had realised till then abt using nivi against sid... it was only after that he proposed her...

it is still difficult to believe after that he was just pretending and had no feelings for nivi...if i remember the scene where he asked for nivi's hand....the shock he had on his face to find out nivi wanted to marry anyone.. the pain and tears he had in his eyes when he said...to dadi ..that dont punish me for being a sood....and the words he said to her at time of marrigae..that he will always desperatley make this relationship work...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@sahuja,

lots of possibilities! lets wait what unfolds!

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I can only say Viren now is completely blinded by his mission. The realisation has to come from him only, that whether he wants to follow a path of destruction or a more justifiable path to attain his ends.

Leave aside YD,CC or JW, I feel this guy does not cares about himself also.He does not even love himself at this moment. He is completely taken over by his revenge plan. Like Nivi is unfocused on her thought of trusting Viren, Viren is also unifocussed on his revenge plan. He sees nothing except that

And he is losing patience, when he sees someone trying to "come in his way" to execute his plan.
His dialogue to CC and Nivi are evidences of that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I can only say Viren now is completely blinded by his mission. The realisation has to come from him only, that whether he wants to follow a path of destruction or a more justifiable path to attain his ends.

Leave aside YD,CC or JW, I feel this guy does not cares about himself also.He does not even love himself at this moment. He is completely taken over by his revenge plan. Like Nivi is unfocused on her thought of trusting Viren, Viren is also unifocussed on his revenge plan. He sees nothing except that

And he is losing patience, when he sees someone trying to "come in his way" to execute his plan.

Yes.. U can see his desperation.....Even that dialogue where he says"Waqt lene ki chakkar mein..waqt na nikaljaye.." it makes sense now!!

U know there was this movie..dont remember thre name..where Amol palekar is a mentally troubled character. he is so normal and cheerful and so in control...cant make out he is mentally imbalanced...His best frien pariksit Sahani will  be in love with Rameshwari.....He splits them up ..Tries to marry her...but cannot see them even speaking to eachother...Finally he gets really psycho..its scary...He then shoots himself and frames parikshit Sahani.....for his Murder... So that he does not get her....He is almost hanged but.they finally find Amol palekars diary  where he has written all his crazy plans....,,so he is saved,,it was a very good movie,,,Incidentally the heroes name is Siddharth in that...They are all child hood friends.....

I am not trying to compare ..coz here Viren is not at all crazy......He is just deviated....But somehow his plans make me think of this movie and the intention of framing his own. brother.....and the hatred......

Edited by akhilha - 23 January 2011 at 7:34am

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Yes.. U can see his desperation.....Even that dialogue where he says"Waqt lene ki chakkar mein..waqt na nikaljaye.." it makes sense now!!

U know there was this movie..dont remember thre name..where Amol palekar is a mentally troubled character. he is so normal and cheerful and so in control...cant make out he is mentally imbalanced...His best frien pariksit Sahani will  be in love with Rameshwari.....He splits them up ..Tries to marry her...but cannot see them even speaking to eachother...Finally he gets really psycho..its scary...He then shoots himself and frames parikshit Sahani.....for his Murder... So that he does not get her....He is almost hanged but.they finally find Amol palekars diary  where he has written all his crazy plans....,,so he is saved,,it was a very good movie,,,Incidentally the heroes name is Siddharth in that...They are all child hood friends.....

I am not trying to compare ..coz here Viren is not at all crazy......He is just deviated....But somehow his plans make me think of this movie and the intention of framing his own. brother.....and the hatred......

I have also seen that movie. But that guy Amol Palekor was a complete psycho.But as you said, Viren is not a psycho, he is just a victim of misunderstanding and is carrying a burden from hs childhood. So, it should be ok, he will get better.

The way he said to Nivi " mere raste se haath jao" or even responded to his mother "main sawal pasand nahin karta", shows how unifocussed he is, and at the same time, that he is getting impatient and desperate. Impatience of desperation or "plan not working as predicted" leads to haywire ideas.
Like when most serials start showing plastic surgeries, etc etc, then we need to understand that the story teller has lost it and is desperately trying to get hold of something, to get his favourite story moving.

akhilha

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Bani u wont believe.....i was just watching the 5th october episode.......n the more i read ur comments.....the more i'm kinda agreeing to the fact that Viren did wanted to use Nivi against Sid...(which i never wanted.....i just wanted him to be in love with Nivin do all this out of jealousy............but anyways....)...............what i was saying was............it showed how Viren deliberately brought Divya(thinking that was Nivi).....to the hospital where Sid was already present n in front of Sid......n accuse her of dadaji's health.

And u guys must watch Viren's expression again then at that time......especially now after we know that Viren i psychotic.........coz when Sid tells him that yeh voh ladki nahi.....then the way he asks.....toh voh ladki kaun hai............was my god totally what it is now.

I dont want to say this....or accept it.......but maybe u r right Bani......Cry.

when viewers were thinking he was looking for the girl who had hurt hs dadaji, he was actually looking for Nivi, Sid's childhood friend. Since he had a biased mind, he also felt that the girl could indeed hurt dadaji. As Divya and Nivi, more or less, were of the same age, he mistook Divya for Nivi and dragges her to the hospital.

His plan was to turn Nivi against Sid. And he also wanted to directly witness this difference of Sid-Nivi, for his emotional satisfaction and to satiate his pain. He went ahead with the marriage proposal to dadi, as soon as he came to know that Nivi is that childhood friend of Sid. But later he overheard about their love story, and had doubt whether indeed Nivi would disbelieve Sid.(As after that drug dose, he could make out that Nivi still does not curse her ex BF, but wishes good for him). It was then necessary for him to set up something so that Nivedita had to believe that Sid is Nivedita's enemy.

It was necessary for him to make sure that Nivedita trusts him completely and thats the reason, he was always present, when she needed support, especially after the abuses of the family. He knew exactly Nivedita suffers from "lack of confidence" and how to make her feel special by his romantic words.

My assumption, lets see what happens!

Okay....my thoughts about Viren after watching the previous episodes again was......that first of all u were right i tihnk abut Viren when u said he was looking for Nivi not for dadaji but to know who she was...........(it might be coz he had some grudges against both Nivi-Sid or just Sid).........n thats true....coz when u see n compare whats going on in CCBM now n what happened then.....was that the same Viren who was furious at the person he thought was responsible for dadaji's health.............now almost killed......the same dadaji......by trying to overdose him.......to get back at the person he still hates.

And when u watch the episode where he finds out Nivi's identity......i mean before that he genuinely had a soft-corner for Nivi.....but later on it all looked a little like he was pretending to be nice to her........n after he drugged her......how come he was suddenly in luv with her or had realized luv for her......it was too sudden to digest....(especially now when i know who Viren actualy is.....n what he wants n what he can do).................n this makes me again accept ur assumption that maybe Viren does not really love Nivi but is just trying to use her.

Coz now when u think of it......how come the Viren who used to at one point..... (when he didnt know that the Nivi was actually Nivi he is looking for).......saved Nivi from all the mishaps............suddenly after marriage had been sooo heartless to make her suffer through so many incidents....scared her like crazy.......n at one point almost killed her by hitting her on the head................with all this.....its quite obvious Bani that Viren did liked Nivi as a person n had a soft-corner for her before......but when he found out its the same Nivi......he totally became brutal....senseless.....heartless.....freak....................who really doesnt think of anythng or anyone.....beyond his mission to get back at Sid.

Edited by starz4me - 23 January 2011 at 3:09pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Okay....my thoughts about Viren after watching the previous episodes again was......that first of all u were right i tihnk abut Viren when u said he was looking for Nivi not for dadaji but to know who she was...........(it might be coz he had some grudges against both Nivi-Sid or just Sid).........n thats true....coz when u see n compare whats going on in CCBM now n what happened then.....was that the same Viren who was furious at the person he thought was responsible for dadaji's health.............now almost killed......the same dadaji......by trying to overdose him.......to get back at the person he still hates.

And when u watch the episode where he finds out Nivi's identity......i mean before that he genuinely had a soft-corner for Nivi.....

but later on it all looked a little like he was pretending to be nice to her........n after he drugged her......how come he was suddenly in luv with her or had realized luv for her......it was too sudden to digest....(especially now when i know who Viren actualy is.....n what he wants n what he can do).................n this makes me again accept ur assumption that maybe Viren does not really love Nivi but is just trying to use her.

Coz now when u think of it......how come the Viren who used to at one point..... (when he didnt know that the Nivi was actually Nivi he is looking for).......saved Nivi from all the mishaps............suddenly after marriage had been sooo heartless to make her suffer through so many incidents....scared her like crazy.......n at one point almost killed her by hitting her on the head................with all this.....its quite obvious Bani that Viren did liked Nivi as a person n had a soft-corner for her before......but when he found out its the same Nivi......he totally became brutal....senseless.....heartless.....freak....................who really doesnt think of anythng or anyone.....beyond his mission to get back at Sid.

[/QUOTE]

What I wanted to say is that Viren when he met Nivedita few times initially, he did not know who she was. He was randomly helping a girl in distress. He was neither in love with her nor had hatred. This happened even when he gave Nivedita a ride, and Nivedita stopped him in between and did not want to show where she stayed . This indicates a positivity in Viren, not as a lover, but as a human being as he could offer help to another human .
Then in sequence, he came to know that this same girl is the girl whose childhood pic he is carrying with Sid. And a repurcussion came to his mind, when he was standing in the terrace and thinking "kya yeh ladki yeh kar sakti hain". That means he has doubts about Nivedita's involvement, now that involvement, he was referring to was the childhood incident or dadaji's stroke, that we are yet to know.

He decided to go ahead and drugged her etc etc to find out what is going on. He went to NT dadi, asks for Nivi's hand and afterwards comes to know about Sid-Nivi relationship.

I still hold my doubt whether he was really in love with Nivi or is in love with Nivi. I stopped watching in between for some episodes and used to read the update only. But you have followed this show better than me, so you might know better
and more accurate than me.
Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 January 2011 at 4:00pm

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveNivren

i hav a doubt...........if viren dosen't really love niviErmm then wat was dat dream sequence(kc) all abt ConfusedConfused???????
was he tryin 2 fool himslef.....lol....??????????
cts must clarify all these confusions!!!!!!!! 

Viren;s intention is to prove himself as the most beloved and trustworthy husband, to not only Nivi but to the whole world. So that when times comes, the whole world will say,along with Nivi, that he is not uttering anything against Sid, out of jealousy (contrary to what Divya is doing). He wanted everyone along with Nivi to get convinced that he loves her unconditionally, that he cannot see anything or anyone beyond Nivi.

Thats the fundamental question CC asked me, if the resort is unsafe, why he took his jaan- se-pyara wife there?

starz4me

Go to top