Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Childhood photo: clue to story? (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Why not Bani ???..........i think even five year olds can have an attraction towards anything.........i mean some kids still keep the same toys till they grow up.......n now especially since we know that Viren is kinda Psychotic.........maybe in his childhood.......he use to get fond of things n wud want to keep it with him forever n never share it with others.

And had said that............i wud agree to u......that since he wanted to be wit Nivi.......but Nivi always being with Sid might have created a jealousy for him.

I agree that it might be he wanted to be Nivi's friend, but Nivi always was close to Sid.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Bani u wont believe.....i was just watching the 5th october episode.......n the more i read ur comments.....the more i'm kinda agreeing to the fact that Viren did wanted to use Nivi against Sid...(which i never wanted.....i just wanted him to be in love with Nivin do all this out of jealousy............but anyways....)...............what i was saying was............it showed how Viren deliberately brought Divya(thinking that was Nivi).....to the hospital where Sid was already present n in front of Sid......n accuse her of dadaji's health.

And u guys must watch Viren's expression again then at that time......especially now after we know that Viren i psychotic.........coz when Sid tells him that yeh voh ladki nahi.....then the way he asks.....toh voh ladki kaun hai............was my god totally what it is now.

I dont want to say this....or accept it.......but maybe u r right Bani......Cry.

Edited by starz4me - 22 January 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by sirjee

i think soo dat hiz luv iz true 4 her...dats yy he wants her wid him soo desperately...otherwise he can marry her on da condition dat i just want sid to move on...i think soo he luvs her 4m childhood n dat also unconditionally..but due to sid everything went vain...

I cant say that whether a five-year old will be aware of feeling of "love". But it could be, Viren wanted to be Nivi's friend in childhood, but child- Nivi was too much dedicated to Sid. So, Nivi always waswith Sid. And hence wants to use, Nivi against Sid.

chiidhood crushes may sumtime leads to unconditional lv...........
in childhood only u can have unconditional luv...coz u r pure as water....n pure as everything..wid no negativety...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Bani u wont believe.....i was just watching the 5th october episode.......n the more i read ur comments.....the more i'm kinda agreeing to the fact that Viren did wanted to use Nivi against Sid...(which i never wanted.....i just wanted him to be in love with Nivin do all this out of jealousy............but anyways....)...............what i was saying was............it showed how Viren deliberately brought Divya(thinking that was Nivi).....to the hospital where Sid was already present n in front of Sid......n accuse her of dadaji's health.

And u guys must watch Viren's expression again then at that time......especially now after we know that Viren i psychotic.........coz when Sid tells him that yeh voh ladki nahi.....then the way he asks.....toh voh ladki kaun hai............was my god totally what it is now.

I dont want to say this....or accept it.......but maybe u r right Bani......Cry.

I did not get a chance to watch those episodes again! and in between I was not watching, as I was catching up more with BB4.
Since you are catching up again with the episodes again, let me know your feedback, about my assumptions. 

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 January 2011 at 2:51pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
It could be a childhood crush or it could be that Viren was close to Sid and Nivi, to both as a child. Bhuban and Keshav were best of friends. JW and CC were always envious of that and also JW/CC ideologies were not that great and always wanted their son to rule and also did not want their son to get close to Sid and Nivi, as friends. They also could have posioned child Viren's mind against Sid-Nivi, circumstances then played a part and Viren was sent to the boarding school.
I have a feel that Viren was actually fond of Sid in his childhood, but it could be some manipulations of JW/CC. and JW/CC also never could imagine that it might leave such a mark in Viren's mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel, its better if Viren does not love her now and is using her. Because at this moment, he is totally misguided. And if he loves her and still is using her, that's not right and they wont be able to start afresh.

Its better he does not love her and falls for her later, when he realises later that his approach was not right. That will be a new life for him as well as an opportunity to start with everyone from the beginning.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 January 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

when viewers were thinking he was looking for the girl who had hurt hs dadaji, he was actually looking for Nivi, Sid's childhood friend. Since he had a biased mind, he also felt that the girl could indeed hurt dadaji. As Divya and Nivi, more or less, were of the same age, he mistook Divya for Nivi and dragges her to the hospital.

His plan was to turn Nivi against Sid. And he also wanted to directly witness this difference of Sid-Nivi, for his emotional satisfaction and to satiate his pain. He went ahead with the marriage proposal to dadi, as soon as he came to know that Nivi is that childhood friend of Sid. But later he overheard about their love story, and had doubt whether indeed Nivi would disbelieve Sid.(As after that drug dose, he could make out that Nivi still does not curse her ex BF, but wishes good for him). It was then necessary for him to set up something so that Nivedita had to believe that Sid is Nivedita's enemy.

It was necessary for him to make sure that Nivedita trusts him completely and thats the reason, he was always present, when she needed support, especially after the abuses of the family. He knew exactly Nivedita suffers from "lack of confidence" and how to make her feel special by his romantic words.

My assumption, lets see what happens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i hav a doubt...........if viren dosen't really love niviErmm then wat was dat dream sequence(kc) all abt ConfusedConfused???????
was he tryin 2 fool himslef.....lol....??????????
cts must clarify all these confusions!!!!!!!! 

Edited by loveNivren - 22 January 2011 at 7:28pm

Go to top