Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Childhood photo: clue to story? (Page 2)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by sirjee

i think soo dat hiz luv iz true 4 her...dats yy he wants her wid him soo desperately...otherwise he can marry her on da condition dat i just want sid to move on...i think soo he luvs her 4m childhood n dat also unconditionally..but due to sid everything went vain...

I cant say that whether a five-year old will be aware of feeling of "love". But it could be, Viren wanted to be Nivi's friend in childhood, but child- Nivi was too much dedicated to Sid. So, Nivi always waswith Sid. And hence wants to use, Nivi against Sid.

over here da word LUV refers to frendship...meanz he always wanted nivi to be on his side...n only on his side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Firstly seeing the childhood picture I was a little confused. But then the idea that Viren always wanted to use to close childhood friends together came into mind aswell.

Btw do we know why Viren came back home after so many years of being away from home? Was it because he finished his studies or just being dadji got ill? (sorry wasnt watching the show then)

Btw does anyone else think that Viren liked Nivis before he know who she was?

Not like, like love...but he was kinda flirty or maybe wanted to know her more.

I think when he heard that Nivi wants to get married to anyone... he took the chance and proposed using the opportunity.

At that time I really wanted to believe that he wanted Nivi desperately because he was like I'm going to love her respect her etc.. But I guess now he really wanted to get nivi to use her against Sid. 

Maybe after getting rid of Sid, maybe Viren is thinking about keeping Nivi? I mean he did marry her, so he must have planned to do something with her after all this is over.

Knowing Nivi-Sid loved eachother before made that his plan more strong and he would do anything to get Nivi to marry him.

Ok my thought are all confused...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhastarz4meZaykebazzAnanyaPoojaa_POmshanti1111

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

i think soo dat hiz luv iz true 4 her...dats yy he wants her wid him soo desperately...otherwise he can marry her on da condition dat i just want sid to move on...i think soo he luvs her 4m childhood n dat also unconditionally..but due to sid everything went vain...

I cant say that whether a five-year old will be aware of feeling of "love". But it could be, Viren wanted to be Nivi's friend in childhood, but child- Nivi was too much dedicated to Sid. So, Nivi always waswith Sid. And hence wants to use, Nivi against Sid.

chiidhood crushes may sumtime leads to unconditional lv...........

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Firstly seeing the childhood picture I was a little confused. But then the idea that Viren always wanted to use to close childhood friends together came into mind aswell.

Btw do we know why Viren came back home after so many years of being away from home? Was it because he finished his studies or just being dadji got ill? (sorry wasnt watching the show then)

Btw does anyone else think that Viren liked Nivis before he know who she was?

Not like, like love...but he was kinda flirty or maybe wanted to know her more.

I think when he heard that Nivi wants to get married to anyone... he took the chance and proposed using the opportunity.

At that time I really wanted to believe that he wanted Nivi desperately because he was like I'm going to love her respect her etc.. But I guess now he really wanted to get nivi to use her against Sid. 

Maybe after getting rid of Sid, maybe Viren is thinking about keeping Nivi? I mean he did marry her, so he must have planned to do something with her after all this is over.

Knowing Nivi-Sid loved eachother before made that his plan more strong and he would do anything to get Nivi to marry him.

Ok my thought are all confused...

Knowing Sid-Nivi loving each other, made his plan even stronger. Whether he plans to keep Nivi or not after framing Sid, will be clear when the childhood incident comes out.

To answer your question, whether he loved or liked Nivi, I feel before he came to know who Nivi was ( I mean that she is keshavji's daughter and not Sid's GF), I feel he had a positive vibe for her. Its not like or love. Because, he saw a girl in distress and he also heard her beautiful song and he came up playing flute in the temple. That's a positive indication, not about his "love" or "like" for Nivi, but for him being a person who is basically not bad at heart.

It was shown that he came back to Shimla, hearing Dadaji's condition and that "dushman ki beti" is responsible for his dadaji's condition.

akhilha

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Hey Bani...

I too keep thinking why he proposed to her....why he drugged her..He did not even know that Sid and Nivi were in love then!!
Even drugging her gives me doubts that he wanted some information from her ..knowing she was the same girl from the photo...
Niveditha may be was part of his plans even before he knew Sid loved her..that was the icing on the cake....Other wise why would he keep that photo with him..doesnt make sense

The Cts better come up with a valid reason  from their pastLOLOtherwise..it will be the stupidest track!!
This whole child hood thing is not as convincing....Virens character should match up to the reasoning..otherwise the whole story can lose its grip!!!

Her being in his plans becoz she was just achildhood friend of siddharth...will be more believable if she is also connected with some trauma that has happened involving all the three of them!!

In that case those thugs were paid by Viren from the beginning….first motorcycle action…saving Nivi from danger!! So he may be thoroughly planned this…his master planShocked… hope he doesn't have a twin brother. His does have multiple personality!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

chiidhood crushes may sumtime leads to unconditional lv...........

true, but it seems to me, his childhood crush in childhood only, got crushed by Nivi and Sid, and hence this misunderstanding and thus he comes back with a plan to use Nivi against Sid.

akhilhastarz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Why not Bani ???..........i think even five year olds can have an attraction towards anything.........i mean some kids still keep the same toys till they grow up.......n now especially since we know that Viren is kinda Psychotic.........maybe in his childhood.......he use to get fond of things n wud want to keep it with him forever n never share it with others.

And had said that............i wud agree to u......that since he wanted to be wit Nivi.......but Nivi always being with Sid might have created a jealousy for him.

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by akhilha

Hey Bani...

I too keep thinking why he proposed to her....why he drugged her..He did not even know that Sid and Nivi were in love then!!
Even drugging her gives me doubts that he wanted some information from her ..knowing she was the same girl from the photo...
Niveditha may be was part of his plans even before he knew Sid loved her..that was the icing on the cake....Other wise why would he keep that photo with him..doesnt make sense

The Cts better come up with a valid reason  from their pastLOLOtherwise..it will be the stupidest track!!
This whole child hood thing is not as convincing....Virens character should match up to the reasoning..otherwise the whole story can lose its grip!!!

Her being in his plans becoz she was just achildhood friend of siddharth...will be more believable if she is also connected with some trauma that has happened involving all the three of them!!

In that case those thugs were paid by Viren from the beginning'.first motorcycle action'saving Nivi from danger!! So he may be thoroughly planned this'his master planShocked' hope he doesn't have a twin brother. His does have multiple personality!!LOL

No, because that time he did not know who is Nivi. He just randomly met a girl who was in trouble. For the first few times, he did not know that the girl he was looking for, was in front of him.
It all happened in sequence,
first he randomly meets a girl, saves from goons, then he meets the same girl for few more times, without knowing she is Keshav's daughter. Though from the beginning, he knew that "dushman ki beti" is a Sharma daughter. He was not aware of the face. Thats the reason, he mistook Divya for "dushman ki beti". That clearly proves that he was not aware of the face child-Nivi grew up into.

next, he comes to know "dushman ke beti" or Nivi, who was his and Sid's childhood friend.
then, he drugs Nivi, tries to his friend etc etc, and proposes marriage to NT dadi
next, comes to know that Sid loves Nivi

My feeling is he drugged Nivi, to know what is going on inside her. And finding out she is just out of a broken relationship (not knowing about Sid), he proposed marriage. The plan then also, was to use Nivi against Sid. But later he finds out that Sid lovs Nivi, he marries Nivi, he traumatise Nivi and blame Sid, as that would be very believable to Nivi, given that Sid-Nivi loved each other and Sid married Divya against his own wish.

and for his plan to be secure, it was very essential that Nivi starts trusting Viren completely.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 January 2011 at 2:16pm

akhilha

Go to top