Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay....my thoughts about Viren after watching the previous episodes again was......that first of all u were right i tihnk abut Viren when u said he was looking for Nivi not for dadaji but to know who she was...........(it might be coz he had some grudges against both Nivi-Sid or just Sid).........n thats true....coz when u see n compare whats going on in CCBM now n what happened then.....was that the same Viren who was furious at the person he thought was responsible for dadaji's health.............now almost killed......the same dadaji......by trying to overdose him.......to get back at the person he still hates.

And when u watch the episode where he finds out Nivi's identity......i mean before that he genuinely had a soft-corner for Nivi.....

but later on it all looked a little like he was pretending to be nice to her........n after he drugged her......how come he was suddenly in luv with her or had realized luv for her......it was too sudden to digest....(especially now when i know who Viren actualy is.....n what he wants n what he can do).................n this makes me again accept ur assumption that maybe Viren does not really love Nivi but is just trying to use her.

Coz now when u think of it......how come the Viren who used to at one point..... (when he didnt know that the Nivi was actually Nivi he is looking for).......saved Nivi from all the mishaps............suddenly after marriage had been sooo heartless to make her suffer through so many incidents....scared her like crazy.......n at one point almost killed her by hitting her on the head................with all this.....its quite obvious Bani that Viren did liked Nivi as a person n had a soft-corner for her before......but when he found out its the same Nivi......he totally became brutal....senseless.....heartless.....freak....................who really doesnt think of anythng or anyone.....beyond his mission to get back at Sid.

[/QUOTE]

What I wanted to say is that Viren when he met Nivedita few times initially, he did not know who she was. He was randomly helping a girl in distress. He was neither in love with her nor had hatred. This happened even when he gave Nivedita a ride, and Nivedita stopped him in between and did not want to show where she stayed . This indicates a positivity in Viren, not as a lover, but as a human being as he could offer help to another human .
Then in sequence, he came to know that this same girl is the girl whose childhood pic he is carrying with Sid. And a repurcussion came to his mind, when he was standing in the terrace and thinking "kya yeh ladki yeh kar sakti hain". That means he has doubts about Nivedita's involvement, now that involvement, he was referring to was the childhood incident or dadaji's stroke, that we are yet to know.

He decided to go ahead and drugged her etc etc to find out what is going on. He went to NT dadi, asks for Nivi's hand and afterwards comes to know about Sid-Nivi relationship.

I still hold my doubt whether he was really in love with Nivi or is in love with Nivi. I stopped watching in between for some episodes and used to read the update only. But you have followed this show better than me, so you might know better
and more accurate than me.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveNivren

i hav a doubt...........if viren dosen't really love nivi๐Ÿค” then wat was dat dream sequence(kc) all abt ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•???????

was he tryin 2 fool himslef.....lol....??????????
cts must clarify all these confusions!!!!!!!! 

Viren;s intention is to prove himself as the most beloved and trustworthy husband, to not only Nivi but to the whole world. So that when times comes, the whole world will say,along with Nivi, that he is not uttering anything against Sid, out of jealousy (contrary to what Divya is doing). He wanted everyone along with Nivi to get convinced that he loves her unconditionally, that he cannot see anything or anyone beyond Nivi.

Thats the fundamental question CC asked me, if the resort is unsafe, why he took his jaan- se-pyara wife there?

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Viren;s intention is to prove himself as the most beloved and trustworthy husband, to not only Nivi but to the whole world. So that when times comes, the whole world will say,along with Nivi, that he is not uttering anything against Sid, out of jealousy (contrary to what Divya is doing). He wanted everyone along with Nivi to get convinced that he loves her unconditionally, that he cannot see anything or anyone beyond Nivi.

Thats the fundamental question CC asked me, if the resort is unsafe, why he took his jaan- se-pyara wife there?

i cud understand ur pt frnd.........but how cud every1 kno wat viren s dreamin abt or whom he's dreamin abt??????? no hard feelins๐Ÿ˜Š...........these r jus ma silly doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveNivren

i cud understand ur pt frnd.........but how cud every1 kno wat viren s dreamin abt or whom he's dreamin abt??????? no hard feelins๐Ÿ˜Š...........these r jus ma silly doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing about hard feelings! its not at all a problem.๐Ÿ˜Š
I am just depicting my assumptions. As I have said many times, during those times, I used to only read updates, so you all would analyse better than me about those episodes
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Knowing Sid-Nivi loving each other, made his plan even stronger. Whether he plans to keep Nivi or not after framing Sid, will be clear when the childhood incident comes out.

To answer your question, whether he loved or liked Nivi, I feel before he came to know who Nivi was ( I mean that she is keshavji's daughter and not Sid's GF), I feel he had a positive vibe for her. Its not like or love. Because, he saw a girl in distress and he also heard her beautiful song and he came up playing flute in the temple. That's a positive indication, not about his "love" or "like" for Nivi, but for him being a person who is basically not bad at heart.

It was shown that he came back to Shimla, hearing Dadaji's condition and that "dushman ki beti" is responsible for his dadaji's condition.

Yup we have to wait and see what he plans to do with Nivi after his plans. 

Yes I think you've got the right word there where you say, he saw positive vibes from Nivi. Thats what I was trying to say but my wording was incorrect.

I think he has a grudge against Sid from childhood. And when he heard that Sid caused problems at home... something snapped inside of him and decided it was time to take revenge. And now that Sid was not the perfect son anymore... he could get in to the family and cause more problems for Sid and everyone will believe him.