India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Childhood photo: clue to story?

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Seeing the childhood pic, I have some ideas about why Viren went to Dadi to ask for Nivi's hands.

Initially, when Viren was meeting Nivi, he never had any chance to know that the photo of Sid-Nivi (children) that he has with him, that small Nivi is the Nivi that he met few times. So, while looking for "dushman ki beti", he went to Divya's house to know what face Nivi grew up to. He was not aware that in between Sid and Nivi had fallen in love. He wanted to use one childhood friend against another for his revenge (from childhood, not for dadaji's ill heath). Then he went NT dadi, when she disclosed how much he cried when sent to boarding school. By that time, he also could make out the differences between the Soods and Sharmas. He came to know who Nivi is. His plan was always to use Nivi against Sid or to create problems, as he carries both their pics. He proposed marriage to Dadi, and it is after that, he came to know that Nivi Sid had a past.

My guess is he always wanted to use Nivedita against Siddharth. Initially, when he met Nivedita, he did not know who she was. But when he knew that she is the same child, he went ahead with the marriage proposal with the thought of using his wife against Sid as Nivi-Sid were the same children, whose pics he carries. In between, he came to know about Sid-Nivi's past love. Then also he decided to go with the same plan. It is easier now for him to frame Sid, as he had a past with Nivi, which everyone knows.

Lets see how the story unfolds!

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kajolepeacefulblossomakhilhaasyadadasahujaPRIYANKA00starz4mesamirah23SuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
TBH i wouldn't directly accuse him of 'using' Nivi. 
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hey Bani...

I too keep thinking why he proposed to her....why he drugged her..He did not even know that Sid and Nivi were in love then!!
Even drugging her gives me doubts that he wanted some information from her ..knowing she was the same girl from the photo...
Niveditha may be was part of his plans even before he knew Sid loved her..that was the icing on the cake....Other wise why would he keep that photo with him..doesnt make sense

The Cts better come up with a valid reason  from their pastLOLOtherwise..it will be the stupidest track!!
This whole child hood thing is not as convincing....Virens character should match up to the reasoning..otherwise the whole story can lose its grip!!!

Her being in his plans becoz she was just achildhood friend of siddharth...will be more believable if she is also connected with some trauma that has happened involving all the three of them!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kajoleanjalianjalisahujapeacefulblossomPoojaa_POmshanti1111

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I think its only fr attaining his love..if we he is using nivi its bettr to stop watching show becoz female lead will be betrayed both times...its a failure fr love..evn if viren frrd divya sid can't takes hr hand..and to the wrath if virens GF to be aarived...it become so horrible////prsonally i thnk he lvs nivi frm childhood and tht foto was with as sid always was with her...its a chance???any thing may happen 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i think soo dat hiz luv iz true 4 her...dats yy he wants her wid him soo desperately...otherwise he can marry her on da condition dat i just want sid to move on...i think soo he luvs her 4m childhood n dat also unconditionally..but due to sid everything went vain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
truely said??????????lets hpe fr ths becoz his actions won't hav that passion for nivi
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Hey Bani...

I too keep thinking why he proposed to her....why he drugged her..He did not even know that Sid and Nivi were in love then!!
Even drugging her gives me doubts that he wanted some information from her ..knowing she was the same girl from the photo...
Niveditha may be was part of his plans even before he knew Sid loved her..that was the icing on the cake....Other wise why would he keep that photo with him..doesnt make sense

The Cts better come up with a valid reason  from their pastLOLOtherwise..it will be the stupidest track!!
This whole child hood thing is not as convincing....Virens character should match up to the reasoning..otherwise the whole story can lose its grip!!!

Her being in his plans becoz she was just achildhood friend of siddharth...will be more believable if she is also connected with some trauma that has happened involving all the three of them!!

I dont know whether my assumption is right! But I kept on thinking, that Viren went to ask for Nivi's hand, before he knew that Sid loves her. There can be two options:
1. that he loved initially, but when he found Sid loves Nivi, his hatred for Sid overcame his love for Nivi OR
2. Nivi was looked upon by him as the girl who from childhood is fond of Siddharth and she sided with Sid from childhood only. And, he wanted Nivi, Sid's childhood friend to point fingers at Sid.

He drugged Nivi, after finding out that Nivi is that small girl in the pic and got from her all her weaknesses that her BF did not side with her, completely oblivious that Sid is the BF. Then, he went ahead with his proposal of marriage to NT dadi with his plan that he would use Nivi against Sid. And later he overhears that Nivi was in love with Sid

I feel his plan was throughout to turn Sid's best childhood friend Nivi against him. The "unconditional" love that Viren is referring to between Nivi and Sid is not Sid-Nivi's romantic involvement, but Nivi-Sid's childhood friendship and love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliakhilhasahujaSpotsamirah23P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

i think soo dat hiz luv iz true 4 her...dats yy he wants her wid him soo desperately...otherwise he can marry her on da condition dat i just want sid to move on...i think soo he luvs her 4m childhood n dat also unconditionally..but due to sid everything went vain...

I cant say that whether a five-year old will be aware of feeling of "love". But it could be, Viren wanted to be Nivi's friend in childhood, but child- Nivi was too much dedicated to Sid. So, Nivi always waswith Sid. And hence wants to use, Nivi against Sid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi.sreeanjalianjalisahujaZaykebazzAnanya

Go to top