Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

so touching (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

I just woke up n started my laptop, starting scene itself I started crying, my hubby came n told oye, crying, he wipes my tears n told bahut keemti hai, first I told no abhi so ker uthi hu isliye eyes main asun hain, then he saw I m watching geet, I told him its touchy scene n shadi ho gayi,so m happy, he know how much I love this serial, I always tell himm the story about geet after cmg from office, he used to watch with me from june to sept, office noke jhoke sence, sometime he only asked what going on in your geet. he used to tell Maan ne tum ladkiyon ke hopes bahut bada di hai.

So sweet of ur husband...........then u do have a loving and caring one...........lucky girl.
Yeah that is so true.........................Maan Singh Khurana has raised the bar of our expectations.
For those of u already married, and understand and love ur hubby, at least u r safe as for those of us who have yet to commit ourselves............................it is a big problem.
Bet yesterday all the ceremonies made u remember ur own wedding be it in any form or religion as the underlying core is the same....................leaving our parents and belonging to someone else..........................

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I cried alot in my bidaai, I m yonger one in my family, so ladli hu ghar ki, my brothers n mumma were crying alot, yes mine is also love come arrange marriage. my hubby is very caring, I like geet as I m kind of geet, full masti khore chulbulli  n very emotional.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

I cried alot in my bidaai, I m yonger one in my family, so ladli hu ghar ki, my brothers n mumma were crying alot, yes mine is also love come arrange marriage. my hubby is very caring, I like geet as I m kind of geet, full masti khore chulbulli  n very emotional.

As i said before u are one of the lucky lot......................... congrates of finding ur true life partner.
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i am an hardcore romantic believing in prince galloping in a white horse n all dat! as i couldn't find any real life princes  i didn't want to settle for second best! but aftr seeing Maaneet wedding i really wished i could find such a guy n real life! (i really doubt it!)

gals those who have got ur real life Maan are so lucky, hope u appreciate them. ppl like us have to dream thru fictional Maan.

Thank u Geet team for yesterdays' beautiful episode! you brought back d real romance ind wedding! d way Maan n Geet did the rituals, wit their intense eye locks and tender gestures. they made me fall n love with them again!

And Maan's gesture of touching Geet's hand with his forehead was sooooo beautiful n touching! MSK does it with his own unique style! GC has brought MSK so alive dat we have started believing in fiction.

DD rocked with her emotional acting and her loving look towards Maan was so beautiful!

Thank u DD n GC for ur wondrful acting! as someone rightly said it is so real dat sometimes we have problems with reel n real life!

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i am an hardcore romantic believing in prince galloping in a white horse n all dat! as i couldn't find any real life princes  i didn't want to settle for second best! but aftr seeing Maaneet wedding i really wished i could find such a guy n real life! (i really doubt it!)

gals those who have got ur real life Maan are so lucky, hope u appreciate them. ppl like us have to dream thru fictional Maan.

Thank u Geet team for yesterdays' beautiful episode! you brought back d real romance ind wedding! d way Maan n Geet did the rituals, wit their intense eye locks and tender gestures. they made me fall n love with them again!

And Maan's gesture of touching Geet's hand with his forehead was sooooo beautiful n touching! MSK does it with his own unique style! GC has brought MSK so alive dat we have started believing in fiction.

DD rocked with her emotional acting and her loving look towards Maan was so beautiful!

Thank u DD n GC for ur wondrful acting! as someone rightly said it is so real dat sometimes we have problems with reel n real life!

Thank u Priya for ur beautiful comments. I feel the same way.I too am a die hard romantic at core and do believe that both these actors have brought to life the characters of Maan and Geet so well that we love to believe in them and dream of such a love.............

Edited by khushi_4ever - 23 January 2011 at 3:31am
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
and these gestures coming from a man(maan)who did not believe in such traditions and was doing all these to please his geet...he is a truly a man(maan)which every girl wishes she had!!!!

khushi_4ever

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I agree yaar best wedding ever ...
so hearttouchingg i started crying n everybody at home was laughing at me
So i got double emotionallCry

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

and these gestures coming from a man(maan)who did not believe in such traditions and was doing all these to please his geet...he is a truly a man(maan)which every girl wishes she had!!!!

A big kudos to Nissar for creating MSK and Geet..................And at the risk of repeating myself  to GC and DD also who have brought these characters to life.

Go to top