Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i am an hardcore romantic believing in prince galloping in a white horse n all dat! as i couldn't find any real life princes  i didn't want to settle for second best! but aftr seeing Maaneet wedding i really wished i could find such a guy n real life! (i really doubt it!)

gals those who have got ur real life Maan are so lucky, hope u appreciate them. ppl like us have to dream thru fictional Maan.

Thank u Geet team for yesterdays' beautiful episode! you brought back d real romance ind wedding! d way Maan n Geet did the rituals, wit their intense eye locks and tender gestures. they made me fall n love with them again!

And Maan's gesture of touching Geet's hand with his forehead was sooooo beautiful n touching! MSK does it with his own unique style! GC has brought MSK so alive dat we have started believing in fiction.

DD rocked with her emotional acting and her loving look towards Maan was so beautiful!

Thank u DD n GC for ur wondrful acting! as someone rightly said it is so real dat sometimes we have problems with reel n real life!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

i am an hardcore romantic believing in prince galloping in a white horse n all dat! as i couldn't find any real life princes  i didn't want to settle for second best! but aftr seeing Maaneet wedding i really wished i could find such a guy n real life! (i really doubt it!)

gals those who have got ur real life Maan are so lucky, hope u appreciate them. ppl like us have to dream thru fictional Maan.

Thank u Geet team for yesterdays' beautiful episode! you brought back d real romance ind wedding! d way Maan n Geet did the rituals, wit their intense eye locks and tender gestures. they made me fall n love with them again!

And Maan's gesture of touching Geet's hand with his forehead was sooooo beautiful n touching! MSK does it with his own unique style! GC has brought MSK so alive dat we have started believing in fiction.

DD rocked with her emotional acting and her loving look towards Maan was so beautiful!

Thank u DD n GC for ur wondrful acting! as someone rightly said it is so real dat sometimes we have problems with reel n real life!

Thank u Priya for ur beautiful comments. I feel the same way.I too am a die hard romantic at core and do believe that both these actors have brought to life the characters of Maan and Geet so well that we love to believe in them and dream of such a love.............
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
and these gestures coming from a man(maan)who did not believe in such traditions and was doing all these to please his geet...he is a truly a man(maan)which every girl wishes she had!!!!
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree yaar best wedding ever ...
so hearttouchingg i started crying n everybody at home was laughing at me
So i got double emotionall😭
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

and these gestures coming from a man(maan)who did not believe in such traditions and was doing all these to please his geet...he is a truly a man(maan)which every girl wishes she had!!!!

A big kudos to Nissar for creating MSK and Geet..................And at the risk of repeating myself  to GC and DD also who have brought these characters to life.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarakhan98

I agree yaar best wedding ever ...

so hearttouchingg i started crying n everybody at home was laughing at me
So i got double emotionall😭

True, i am not married but i too could feel the sentiments and emotions being acted out by DD as the bride there............................how i too wish eventually i too meet with someone who has half the sensibilities of Maan as shown in the show.
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah so true... Heart touching episode... It really melted my heart yar.... I felt the real meaning of marriage... GC and DD, you guys are superb actors.... I haven't seen such a divine actors like both u...... Hats off to u guys!!

Our blessings are always with u!!!!! 

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So beautifully presented Khushi...i just loved it & loved your post ...i'm too much in trance still to sum up all my emotions felt
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: PLKG90

Yeah so true... Heart touching episode... It really melted my heart yar.... I felt the real meaning of marriage... GC and DD, you guys are superb actors.... I haven't seen such a divine actors like both u...... Hats off to u guys!!

Our blessings are always with u!!!!! 

So true..........................👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

So beautifully presented Khushi...i just loved it & loved your post ...i'm too much in trance still to sum up all my emotions felt

Thank u Nandita, i had gone through ur post too in the morning and loved it, here i had summed up my feelings and u had done that from the prospective of our Maaneet. All in all yesterday's episode really stole our hearts....................