samriddi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys im the biggest fan of rbo and i hv join this 4 rbo only nd now as it had trned to wrost so i am resigning frm this site and i will never see ths serial again this serial is my life as wecannot live without food in the same way  cannot live withour rbo but as the track hd becum wrost as to see khanak nad sunny togeyther i hate sunny from yhe day he had entered rbo again i just wanna kill sunny and rahul for aparting shanak guys this is my lst post on this becauze if i cum on this forum again it will keep me reminding of shanak again nd again which will make me cry becauze this serial is near my heart
if sunny(harpreet) read this i will be very happy
guys if sumbody wanna help me so plz send complain to the maker of the show to change the track becauze i amd many people not liking the track
if anybody get hart i am very sorry ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Samriddhi ... cool down dear ... have patience ...  we also are not liking all the mess ... But we believe in Starone  &  RBO team !!!!

dont worry .. SHANAK is USP of RBO .... CVs wont show something Horrible ....
Wait tilll the concert atleast ...... Maybe after that u can take the calll !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya cool down dear dont loose hope soon......................if u want to leave i knw ull come back as shank will back i knw u will but i am with y shank cahe kus=ch bhii ho cuz its nt abt rbo anymore its shank
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey samriddi cool down......we will get our shanak soon......dont worry much abt the present track jus hope for the best.....expecting everything will be 5n once the concert starts and even after the concert.......
so plz dear dont leave now.......
samriddi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

hey samriddi cool down......we will get our shanak soon......dont worry much abt the present track jus hope for the best.....expecting everything will be 5n once the concert starts and even after the concert.......
so plz dear dont leave now.......

bt after shan came (after recovery) there we dont have any shanak see and now they have golden chance to see nice shank moments as they were alone but the story is heading sumwhere else๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just chill chill just chill...what else i can say...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ samvriddh
   nahi yaar Chodke math jaana  I can understand ur feeling

But trust they wont spoil ShaNak  relation ship..

please understand Lifeaahs got ups and downs ..Not alwassy they can show romance cute scenes  between ShaNak

they need to shwwo a seriosu problem and show us how deep ShaNaks love is so much so that Nothiggn can ever shake it

hence this track ..and reg

>seeing Sunny/Khaank together now Sunny is like a friend  to Khanak

..She has  told everything clealry to sunny.

She has no feeling for  Suraj itself leave aloen sunny

She has clealry stated she loves only shantanu ..
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: samriddi

bt after shan came (after recovery) there we dont have any shanak see and now they have golden chance to see nice shank moments as they were alone but the story is heading sumwhere else๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

just wait for few more epsiodes dear we will get our shanak back im damn sure abt it....the present track will definetly lead soon to shanak moments becoz without shanak no RBO even cvs know that .......abhi baas hume intezaar karna hai.....
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please don't leave... I can totally understand how u r feeling... but I am sure this will all lead too shanak moments.... have a positive feeling that this concert will work in our favour.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
samriddhi...its just a phase and will be over and if u r fan then u shud be with the show at all times whatever the case may be...just wait for some more days I think everything will b ok