Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

why didn't viren opened truth infront of chachal??

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
When chanchal asked viren about the HM truth why did viren hide it from her?.As per the track viren is not concerned about Nivedita...he can tell evry thing to her...so their MP thickens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I would also like to know the answer to that question. I think that at home someone else was stalking Nivi and Viren knows who. The HM was just one time Viren was shown trying to scare Nivi so she would suspect Sid. Viren is just utilizing the on the real stalker. He definitely is cunning and smart, I will give him that. This show raises more questions then it answers. If things don't start giving answers, I will probably start pulling my hair.
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Viren he is a loner...he doesnt allow anybody close enough to see who he really is...showign this means opening himself to the hurt that other person may inflict and somethign in his childhood has made him wary of this.....so he shows only what he wants to show to any person...

So even though Chanchal is his mother.... she is not even close in Viren's radar as a closed one... He has this funny expression when chanchal states she knows him on and out...I personally think he is laughing at her!! Why...because until now nobody has ever tried to find the real viren...

My only hope is Nivi and as we can see Viren also wants Nivi to be the only person whom he will allow to ask him anything... :)

I keep wondering what he thinks in his twisted mind but cant stop loving him as each day he intrigues me with his mind games!!

Edited by mittusingh - 22 January 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainPoojaa_PSuchi-

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I also think that though his main victim is Sid, but he doesn't have good relations with his parents and Dadi. So marrying Nivi , the girl they hated most, was his revenge from them. He talks nicely to vandal and dadaji. So that is why he would never tell Chanchal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
My take on this.

Remember when NT dadi tells Viren how much he cried when they were sending him to boarding school? They showed Viren with a tense-hurt look. Maybe that's why he's not close to CC & the joker, oops sorry Jawahar. Maybe he feels they had no time for him & hence this has created distance between them. You can make out that he's not close to his parents as Sid is to Vandana.

Just my thoughts .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007diyaloveskinny

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
as far as what i have seen, viren is close to no one in that house, everyone in that family has always underestimated viren with things and he has faced rejection many times. like dadi showing him his real place, dada ji underextimating him with business etc.
No one ever tried finding out what viren really wants, he was kept away from the family by whom? his own parents. and that's the only reason viren is so different from all those in that house.

and if u rememember when viren returned home the 2nd time, he says 'Yeh dil itni chotein kha chuka hai na (this heart has been hurt many times already)" The camera full focuses on CC after that dialogue, so CC has some connection with viren's feelings being hurt.
So far i feel viren is no one;s right now, not even nivi's he is just being selfish and is on to destroy sid by hook or crook.

Viren is the guy who doesn't say what's in his heart, he has hidden his feelings in that smile of his, when he feels that he is getting obvious he just laughs it off as a joke.

CC doesn't really know viren, infact she doesn't know him at all like she claims to know him. yes she may find out what viren is up to only from the other people, viren will never tell CC what's in his mind and why he is doing this.

I do feel CC will be the first one to know what viren is up to, seeing the speed she is going at LOL

and like i always say I love viren for his character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaAnamikaSJain

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
The character Viren does not even care about himself, he does not even love self. All he is looking for an emotional satisfaction by destroying Sid. He is burdened with a pain, and this pain is killing him also. He has to vent out this pain somehow soon, or this pain will kill him.

somewhere I feel, in his childhood he was too close to Sid and was fond of him.
This sort of hatred might stem from love only.
This circumstantial misunderstanding between the brothers also might be created by JW and CC, who wanted  Viren to grow as Sid's competitor and not as an obedient younger brother.

Viren wants to show his family, esp. DS, that Sid is not worthy of believing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top