India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun-arohi's suhaag raat (Page 5)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Very true Anjali..Arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..even in hate scenes they give us goosebumps n send us to dreamlandDay Dreaming   

This was a unique suhagraat..hehe..Arjun was so funny n naughtyEmbarrassed n yes waiting eagerly for their real suhagraatDay Dreaming Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasikhadija-kmhAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

great topic anjali!!!..Embarrassed..i just loved it..it was so diff from all the suhagraats we have seen...it was so unique!!..lol arjun/s iea of teasing arohi using her own formula (that they have rights on each other)ROFL...loved it..but the way arjun pulled her towards him everytime!!..uff i was all red red..got goosebumps!!..it was so intense!!..arjun was very naughty here..and he was looking too handsome!!!..Day Dreaming
hehe thanx olly..Hug...n yupp i agree..it was diff SR..n sumthin nice 4 us to see...Embarrassed..haha yh the forumula's they used against each other...LOLLOLLOL...that was funny..LOL..me2 olly..cudn't stop blushing n got sent to dreamland..hayeee..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..yupp our arjun was soo handsome...uff...so gud looking...Heart...arjun pulling arohi towards was really intense...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

This maha episode rocked, I loved their SR very entertaining. Arjun was bad to take over the entire bed but I still found the scene funny, both Arohi and Arjun looked great in their outfits.
i agree wid u...maha epoi rocked..another maha epi which was rocking
n their outfits were great too....hehe yupp our arjun is a naughty boy..EmbarrassedTongueLOL
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Thumbs Up For Last Show & yr Post...and I m still in this  Day Dreaming Mode after that Scene..OMG !!!It was sooo Loving even with that Gussa wala Passionate Romance....Loved it...Arohi was looking so Pretty in that Suhag Raat outfit... I can go on & on believe me....Loved it like anything.....Embarrassed
aww....me2...Embarrassed...still cnt get enuf of that scene...Day Dreaming...,yupp the SR was filled wid gussa n passion..hayeee...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

Hi friends....the suhaag raat was amazing, especially i loved arjun for the way he scared the hell out of arohi & teased her like anything..............and see he was so smart to capture the bed first & that to slept without leaving any scope for our cute arohi............Wink
guys help me out............i just cant stop thinking about arjuhi after yesterdays maha episode....they were so cute together......i can go on & on.................i dont know how to come over it..........i have to do a lot of other things as well........but i simply cant concentrateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i second wat u just said...Embarrassed...love the way arjun teases arohi..uff..it's soo sweet n unique..Heart
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

it was really cute !! no wrds W*H me as am in dreamland
me2 appu...most of us r in dreamland...Day Dreaming
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Very true Anjali..Arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..even in hate scenes they give us goosebumps n send us to dreamlandDay Dreaming   

This was a unique suhagraat..hehe..Arjun was so funny n naughtyEmbarrassed n yes waiting eagerly for their real suhagraatDay Dreaming Embarrassed

i agree wid each n every word u sed...Star....me2 waiting 4 their asli SR...Embarrassed *blush*
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@ anjali u welcome..lolz..i love the way u reply to each and every post...u r such a cute angel!!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index