Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun-arohi's suhaag raat (Page 4)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

amazing..never seen a suhaag raat lik ethis..
loved arjun's all darana and then kehna..main kuch nai karunga..haha
you are not my type and his expression on bed was awesome..hehe..comforatable hai
awesome pair..and stiory amazing
lots to see ahead
loving kitani
ya aneglina....never seen a SR like dis be4...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hehe yhh..i loved it wen he said that..TongueLOL
uff..arjun on the bed...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..he luks so cute..n wid those expressions..hayeee...BlushingBlushing...n yhh...awesome jodi n amazing story...loving it..Heart..i am also waiting for the coming track too...can't wait for more nok jhoks..n den their feelings cumin out..Embarrassed
thanx 4 replying..Tongue

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

now after suhaag raat i am waiting to see their honey moon... what a hilarious couple... when will they come to know about their love for each other... everyday is a delicious meal.. maha episode is a special treat to the fanss... eagerly waiting for the monday
yh!!...me too waiting for their honeymoon....maybe den they will realise their love after spening time together alone...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..uff...Day Dreaming...each epi of KMH is a treat to watch..love it..n love this current track.....waiting 4 monday too...Tongue
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

both f them were luking gorgeousssss....
yeh they were...Day Dreaming
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

The suhagraat was good, to be honest I was expecting more fighting, i'm demanding i know, but i love these two!  I'm surprised Arohi didn't demand the bed, but now there even she spent one night without a bed and so did arjunShocked

But the best part is that Arjun Dadi was like "from now on i'll lock ur door from the inside, b/c ur both alive!"LOL

I love that women!
Oh n the part where Arohi was like divorce me and I will leave and arjun was like " no way!" Clap

yh..i had also thot they wud fight so much...n yh i love dem too so much too
aha yh..loved dadi for this..StarLOL...hehe arjuhi will always b locked at nite..hayee..Day Dreaming
and wen arjun said that was funny too...n loved it wen he said no way..ClapClapClap
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love09

hahah guyss we havee to waitt cuzz we alll knoww how arjun is sooo moddyy and veryy arrogantt soo ya but lovedd how he pulled herr close to himm o godd soo romanticccccccccccccccc loveee thiss coupple i wish i was arohiii lolssssssss
i think we all wish we were arohi..LOL
n me2 loved the way he pulled her towards him...Day Dreaming..it was very intense..
EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
so true tralier toh abhi bakki he

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

What a suhagraat! LOL Funny, filled with banter and lots of intensity. The way Arjun pulled Arohi towards himself.....uff I'm dead! Blushing
yupp....surely a treat for us...WinkLOL...it was funny n intense...Blushing...sent me to dreamland..Day Dreaming
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

loved it first he was like noo.. and than suddenly idea came to his mind.. hmm let me tease her
loved itt
and when he give her a kick on teh ebd hehehe like he was sleeping hehe
i expected seom sweet wala scenes as well
i thought he will pick her up after she she was sleeping and let her sleep on bed ,.. but than i thought when they were about to go to sarhali.. he went to sleep as well while arohi thought he would comee hehe
haha..the kick was soo funny...LOLLOL....yh i had also thot that too..but they hate each other..so it wud b too early to see that...Tongue..n yhh...they mite just go sarhali...Wink
well we got an intense scene too...Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index