Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

What a suhagraat! ๐Ÿ˜† Funny, filled with banter and lots of intensity. The way Arjun pulled Arohi towards himself.....uff I'm dead! โ˜บ๏ธ

yupp....surely a treat for us...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...it was funny n intense...โ˜บ๏ธ...sent me to dreamland..๐Ÿ˜
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

loved it first he was like noo.. and than suddenly idea came to his mind.. hmm let me tease her

loved itt
and when he give her a kick on teh ebd hehehe like he was sleeping hehe
i expected seom sweet wala scenes as well
i thought he will pick her up after she she was sleeping and let her sleep on bed ,.. but than i thought when they were about to go to sarhali.. he went to sleep as well while arohi thought he would comee hehe

haha..the kick was soo funny...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....yh i had also thot that too..but they hate each other..so it wud b too early to see that...๐Ÿ˜›..n yhh...they mite just go sarhali...๐Ÿ˜‰
well we got an intense scene too...โ˜บ๏ธ
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very true Anjali..Arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..even in hate scenes they give us goosebumps n send us to dreamland๐Ÿ˜   

This was a unique suhagraat..hehe..Arjun was so funny n naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ n yes waiting eagerly for their real suhagraat๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

great topic anjali!!!..๐Ÿ˜ณ..i just loved it..it was so diff from all the suhagraats we have seen...it was so unique!!..lol arjun/s iea of teasing arohi using her own formula (that they have rights on each other)๐Ÿคฃ...loved it..but the way arjun pulled her towards him everytime!!..uff i was all red red..got goosebumps!!..it was so intense!!..arjun was very naughty here..and he was looking too handsome!!!..๐Ÿ˜

hehe thanx olly..๐Ÿค—...n yupp i agree..it was diff SR..n sumthin nice 4 us to see...Embarrassed..haha yh the forumula's they used against each other...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...that was funny..๐Ÿ˜†..me2 olly..cudn't stop blushing n got sent to dreamland..hayeee..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..yupp our arjun was soo handsome...uff...so gud looking...โค๏ธ...arjun pulling arohi towards was really intense...โ˜บ๏ธ
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

This maha episode rocked, I loved their SR very entertaining. Arjun was bad to take over the entire bed but I still found the scene funny, both Arohi and Arjun looked great in their outfits.

i agree wid u...maha epoi rocked..another maha epi which was rocking
n their outfits were great too....hehe yupp our arjun is a naughty boy..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ For Last Show & yr Post...and I m still in this  ๐Ÿ˜ Mode after that Scene..OMG !!!It was sooo Loving even with that Gussa wala Passionate Romance....Loved it...Arohi was looking so Pretty in that Suhag Raat outfit... I can go on & on believe me....Loved it like anything.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww....me2...Embarrassed...still cnt get enuf of that scene...๐Ÿ˜...,yupp the SR was filled wid gussa n passion..hayeee...โ˜บ๏ธ
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love14

Hi friends....the suhaag raat was amazing, especially i loved arjun for the way he scared the hell out of arohi & teased her like anything..............and see he was so smart to capture the bed first & that to slept without leaving any scope for our cute arohi............๐Ÿ˜‰

guys help me out............i just cant stop thinking about arjuhi after yesterdays maha episode....they were so cute together......i can go on & on.................i dont know how to come over it..........i have to do a lot of other things as well........but i simply cant concentrate๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i second wat u just said...๐Ÿ˜ณ...love the way arjun teases arohi..uff..it's soo sweet n unique..โค๏ธ
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

it was really cute !! no wrds W*H me as am in dreamland

me2 appu...most of us r in dreamland...๐Ÿ˜
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasika.KK

Very true Anjali..Arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..even in hate scenes they give us goosebumps n send us to dreamland๐Ÿ˜   

This was a unique suhagraat..hehe..Arjun was so funny n naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ n yes waiting eagerly for their real suhagraat๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i agree wid each n every word u sed...โญ๏ธ....me2 waiting 4 their asli SR...Embarrassed *blush*
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ anjali u welcome..lolz..i love the way u reply to each and every post...u r such a cute angel!!๐Ÿ˜ณ