Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hahah guyss we havee to waitt cuzz we alll knoww how arjun is sooo moddyy and veryy arrogantt soo ya but lovedd how he pulled herr close to himm o godd soo romanticccccccccccccccc loveee thiss coupple i wish i was arohiii lolssssssss
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a suhagraat! πŸ˜† Funny, filled with banter and lots of intensity. The way Arjun pulled Arohi towards himself.....uff I'm dead! ☺️
wida thumbnail
loved it first he was like noo.. and than suddenly idea came to his mind.. hmm let me tease her
loved itt
and when he give her a kick on teh ebd hehehe like he was sleeping hehe
i expected seom sweet wala scenes as well
i thought he will pick her up after she she was sleeping and let her sleep on bed ,.. but than i thought when they were about to go to sarhali.. he went to sleep as well while arohi thought he would comee hehe
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will come back to comment, great topic 😳
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great topic anjali!!!..😳..i just loved it..it was so diff from all the suhagraats we have seen...it was so unique!!..lol arjun/s iea of teasing arohi using her own formula (that they have rights on each other)🀣...loved it..but the way arjun pulled her towards him everytime!!..uff i was all red red..got goosebumps!!..it was so intense!!..arjun was very naughty here..and he was looking too handsome!!!..😍
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This maha episode rocked, I loved their SR very entertaining. Arjun was bad to take over the entire bed but I still found the scene funny, both Arohi and Arjun looked great in their outfits.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸΌ For Last Show & yr Post...and I m still in this  😍 Mode after that Scene..OMG !!!It was sooo Loving even with that Gussa wala Passionate Romance....Loved it...Arohi was looking so Pretty in that Suhag Raat outfit... I can go on & on believe me....Loved it like anything.....😳
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends....the suhaag raat was amazing, especially i loved arjun for the way he scared the hell out of arohi & teased her like anything..............and see he was so smart to capture the bed first & that to slept without leaving any scope for our cute arohi............πŸ˜‰
guys help me out............i just cant stop thinking about arjuhi after yesterdays maha episode....they were so cute together......i can go on & on.................i dont know how to come over it..........i have to do a lot of other things as well........but i simply cant concentrate😳😳😳😳
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was really cute !! no wrds W*H me as am in dreamland
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pranii

anjali missed this part :( but u know i was also thinking that Arjun will go all fida over her and they wud both reminisce their love moments, but it didnt happened that way and i liked it. that wudnt be so appropriate so soon no. and how i wished that in the morning Arohi wil find herself in bed all thanks to Arjun's love and care, but didnt see anything like this too. again i'd say it was better the way it was shown :D and u know still i m not able to grasp it that they r married now. but i love the way their marriage took place, otherwise imagine what we wud get. two three weeks of functions and rasams and at the last moment a big twist comes and marriage is cancelled or a huge misunderstanding makes the couple apart. Its great this way, it was unexpected and all so quick, no useless stuff and here though out of misunderstanding, it will eventually be a way to keep them closer and bridge their gaps. yaar anjali when will that day come that u mentioned? i'm blushing even at the thought of it hehe, hope we get to see it :))

ya pranii..i was also thinking that arjun mite put arohi on the bed n sleep in the floor or do sumthin like last time but he didn't.....but like u said it was much bettr..n i loved their SR...😳..i just lovee the way it eas executed n shown...dialouges were great too...⭐️..ya im happy their marriage happened soon too..otherise we wud b in torture too n we wud have to jhelofy arohi not believing n understanding arjun n that wud make us angry n at the same time we wud b so sad seeing arjun in pain..πŸ˜’...n now we get 2 c arjuhi together all the time so thats even gud..πŸ˜ƒ...n yh pranii...i too want all the MU's to b cleared n arjuhi cumin even closer to eachother..i want arjun fallin for arohi first...😳..n pranii thinking abt arjuhi's real SR ios sending me to dreamland...😍