India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun-arohi's suhaag raat

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wow!! wat a suhaag raat it was..Star...it was filled wid nok jhoks n intensity n arjun arohi's gussa...Wink...i was thinking that seeing arohi in her wedding dress arjun's heart wud lit up wid passion n love..but instead he got so annoyed...LOLLOL..n den thought of making the move...Wink...n hayee wen he pulled arohi closer to him..HeartDay Dreaming..uff my heart skip a beat...Embarrassed...3 times he pulled her....n all those times i got goosebumps n went to dreamland...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..uff arjun is so romantic..even in anger...BlushingBlushingBlushing...Karan was just amazing in that scene...he rocked...ClapClapClapStarStarHugHug...n kritz was also really gud too...Star..arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..no one can ever recreate their chemistry ever...Embarrassed...n den arjun...took the bed to himself again...LOLLOLLOL...i waa thinkin he mite do sumthin like last time..bt he didn't...OuchLOLWink..naughty boy...WinkTongue...n poor arohi had to sleep on the ground but before that she messed the whole room up thinking that dadi wud think nothin happened between dem..LOL..but the room's condition was such that no wonder singhania dadi thought they must have dun alot in their Suhaag raat..WinkLOLLOLLOL

hehe don't worry....yeh to sirf ek trailer tha....their asli Suhaag raat will b filled wid passion intensity, fire n love...Day DreamingBlushingEmbarrassedHeart...waiting eagerly for that day...it will be the worlds best SR ever shown on indian telly..hopefully..Embarrassed....hayeeeeeee *goes to dreamland*..Heart

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mirasy.kmhpakixakiyanikhadija-kmhsaku1122MitEssHanjalianjalipiamistmisssmilytanu111arose-girl-medz-KhaLidaHLindaxXxmirka88angelina285Praniiipkknd06rasika_DSaksh4IFAeDilHaiMushkil-SweetGirl-aparna4karanikaglitter567.Mandy.rahmona_paksweshootingstar.xxwida

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
anjali missed this part :( but u know i was also thinking that Arjun will go all fida over her and they wud both reminisce their love moments, but it didnt happened that way and i liked it. that wudnt be so appropriate so soon no. and how i wished that in the morning Arohi wil find herself in bed all thanks to Arjun's love and care, but didnt see anything like this too. again i'd say it was better the way it was shown :D and u know still i m not able to grasp it that they r married now. but i love the way their marriage took place, otherwise imagine what we wud get. two three weeks of functions and rasams and at the last moment a big twist comes and marriage is cancelled or a huge misunderstanding makes the couple apart. Its great this way, it was unexpected and all so quick, no useless stuff and here though out of misunderstanding, it will eventually be a way to keep them closer and bridge their gaps. yaar anjali when will that day come that u mentioned? i'm blushing even at the thought of it hehe, hope we get to see it :))

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh-anzaeram-piamistrasika_DSaksh4IFaparna4karanikaAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Great topicThumbs Up
i know right....WHAT a suhaag raat...WOOWW ...the room was designed so beautifully...such a romantic ambience was created....sent me right off to dreamland  Day Dreaming
arjun and arohi dressed up in their wedding outfits was a bonus Star
the way arjun approached her slowly, pulled her dupatta, and the the way she fell right in his arms...hayeee ...the way he pulled her forcefully toward him again and again

their proximity was overwhelming....it made me gag, choke, gave me goose bumps AND a lump in my thoroat LOLEmbarrassed

the chemistry was out of this world...such passion and intensity...wow!!! Day Dreaming

if this suhaag raat was like this...(when arjun and arohi hate each other)...then what will the real one be like???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pakixakiyanikhadija-kmh-anzaeram-piamistPraniirahmona_paksweAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
so true anjali.. yeh toh trailer tha. abhi puri picture baaki hai LOL

i also wished arjun would care for arohi .. ki bechari baithe baithe so gayi... but sadu monster toh sadu hi rahega..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistPraniiAnjalii...xXx

vini96 Senior Member
vini96
vini96

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
love this jodi...........muuuuaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
awesome episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasi-anzaeram-PraniiAnjalii...xXx

kishubedi IF-Dazzler
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
omg i sooo much loved their suhaag raat n specially that part where arohi seriously thinks that he is going to touch her n then he just throws her n says ur not my type or when arohi messes up the room n thinks that now dadi will understand theres nothing between them n when dadi comes in she thinks the other way ....i just loved to days epi soo much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhpiamist-anzaeram-Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
amazing..never seen a suhaag raat lik ethis..
loved arjun's all darana and then kehna..main kuch nai karunga..haha
you are not my type and his expression on bed was awesome..hehe..comforatable hai
awesome pair..and stiory amazing
lots to see ahead
loving kitani

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistPraniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
now after suhaag raat i am waiting to see their honey moon... what a hilarious couple... when will they come to know about their love for each other... everyday is a delicious meal.. maha episode is a special treat to the fanss... eagerly waiting for the monday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasikhadija-kmh-anzaeram-Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index