has any word for this - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This scene was superb๐Ÿ‘!! This scene made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ...............It shows their true & pure love๐Ÿ˜. It shows hw much they love & respect each other๐Ÿ‘! I just love MSK.โค๏ธ!!
Very beautifuly done... Aise lag raha hai Geet se ashirwad le raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Oh... Okay okay don't kill me guyz...  ๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly, a very very touching and heart warming scene... Beautifully done. That shows how much he treasures Geet in his life...   ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This is really so touchy & heartfelt moment.Maan's gesture shows that Geet is the most precious possession of his life.He worships his love for Geet.๐Ÿ˜
i jus lov the way they lok at each other.
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
As far as I know and have seen... NO other groom has done this before.

Just goes to show how original MSK is and how deep their love is for each other that he would do that.

It was very heart-warming to see.

As I've been saying for the past few days.. ONE OF A KIND WEDDING FOR A ONE OF A KIND COUPLE!

Z
It was a heart felt scene..! No words to describe how touchin it was..! The way of showing his love for Geet n he would take care of it, he meant every WORD.. I jus wanto say thank u to the CV'S for showing that.. They are great n always d best..
No words to describe this..๐Ÿ˜
best scene of wedding god maan the only best dulha showing so much respect to her duldhan

So much love and devotion from Maan. โค๏ธ

Wonderful and heart touching scene.