Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

can someone please do me a favour and tell me what saroj said and what salman said... i can't play the video right now... 😳

Salman accused Saroj of giving him a "dholak" to  bajaofy in AAA song "yeh raat aur yeh doori" and instead giving Aamir better moves.. .. apparently Salman wanted to dance like the monkey ..

oh well.. not sure why its in the news after 16 years..😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Meena1

Salman accused Saroj of giving him a "dholak" to  bajaofy in AAA song "yeh raat aur yeh doori" and instead giving Aamir better moves.. .. apparently Salman wanted to dance like the monkey ..

oh well.. not sure why its in the news after 16 years..😆😆😆

I gotta say, this is so funny! Whinging over a darn dholak 😆 and what super cool moves did Aamir actually get to do? All he had to do was to make crazy expressions...then again, that is Salman's forte 😆 Oh well...someone please give Saroj Khan an item number to choreograph....clearly she's missing the limelight :P
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I remember seeing this a while ago, that happened years ago. Salman was young and immature. Lots of actors and actresses started out that way, people grow up. Saroj needs to let go, people change.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i remember reading once.. where saroj was going to make a movie and was asked ,.. abt something and she said Madhuri is a very good dancer
hmm..

i was actually surprised..

i dont believe it at all.. she was so goody goody in jhalak dikhla jaa with madhrui..

the video abt salman khan.. not saying it coz im salman khan fan..
but she didnt mentioned salman khan's name at all
its was zoom who kept showing and saying salman khans name
Mistyy thumbnail
i couldnt understand half of the stuff, but from wat i got..she is talking about something that happened 16 years ago!! why now?
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

There was no need for saroj to stir up an age old controversy. was there?

forget abt the text in between
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0nGYeHIjtw[/YOUTUBE]

sridevi hasnt retorted for this comment.
saroj likes controversies

not taking saroj's side here, but there is a bhangra song in Chand Ka Tukda... 😛😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nD2JfbS5M0[/YOUTUBE]

that being said, rivalries etc. is nothing new... both sri and madhuri have done enough revealing scenes... both of them have enjoyed two decades of fame... and well, both were competition... even in praising madhuri, sri just had to take a jibe at her...!   TongueTongue😆😆

as for salman, the guy has issues with almost everyone... very distasteful on his part to use such words... maybe her timing is not good, and i'm sure she has issues of her own... but then again, she is just a coreographer... people love their stars, so of course, how can they ever be considered at fault....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue  

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I remember seeing this a while ago, that happened years ago. Salman was young and immature. Lots of actors and actresses started out that way, people grow up. Saroj needs to let go, people change.

he still acts immature many times, even now...!   TongueTongue   considering salman holds grudges against people for stupid reasons, i can't blame saroj completely for letting this out... he must have gotten her ousted from movies, so she must have lost opportunities... but as she says, rizq uper wala deta hai...!!   TongueTongueTongue